shoe toe and e zoo kazoo midorya

"Omg... Deku.." todoroki said in the middle of class, when they were taking a test.

"Omg... yes todoroki..." Deku said because he is innocent bean uwu (((protect this child !! :3)))

"you know how I was like... traumatized from my dad...."

"Ofc..." says the green haired guy. (Um he's like the main character he has freckles and green messy hair i forgot his name lmao)

"Well like..." said todorkie. "You said like... it my quirk not his... and that's when I realized I love you... even though we just met at that time and it was all of a sudden I was like damn... u r hot AND smart?!,!?! Wow ok..." said the half-cold-half-hot quirk guy. ((Um side note i frogot his name but he's like my favorite boku no pico character or whateevr the anime is called yeah he's like serious but innocent ???? Is that a personality trait????? yeah he is hot plz tell me his name I like him??)

"Wow..." said green haired guy from episode 1. "Me too...right when I said those words I'm like damn... I AM hot!!!"

"Agreed!!!" Said the dude with a scar on his face (really what is his name did they even confirm it?????)

"Sex" said E-ZOO-kazoo Mediryai. "Ok" said Shoe-Toe Karaoke.

"Omg!!!"!///// :// said iida "no sex in the class we are taking the test""!!!! He said while air chopping to practice for his black belt karate.

Baka Go saud: insert bad word insert bad word insult insult insert bad word and deku

"Okg you like him" ukrarka told balugou.

"Sex" said e-zoo-kazoo Mieyria

"Ok" said shoe-toe karaoke