brighter than stars.

songs: Red bean (wayv)
              Can we kiss forever? (kina)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yumark is officially dating.

the news broke out a few days ago and everyone including fans have been delighted to know. everyone except lee donghyuck.

donghyuck is depressed by the news not only because he had a huge crush on mark, but also because the only person, to whom he can rant about it, has been ignoring the poor boy.

moon taeil, also known as donghyuck's charger and his favorite hyung has been ignoring him, since past few days. he tries to recall what he must have done wrong to make the older avoid him.
until last weekend they had been fine, watching movies till 3:00 am on 10th floor, coming back on 5th floor to make doyoung cook ramen for them and then cuddling and sleeping in hyuck's single bed somehow. he still couldn't decide what made the older so distant all of a sudden.

"earth to hyuck!", johnny said, waving a hand in front of donghyuck, "doyoung just asked you what's the actor's name is."

the 5th floor members were in living room, watching a movie of hyuck's choice. taeyong sprawled on the couch with his head in doyoung's lap. johnny and hyuck on floor with  packets of chips in both of their hands.

"i am not google, hyung." donghyuck said, his voice laced with annoyance. he took a bite of the chip in his hand. this was the second time they had caught him zoning out, today. he was pretty embarassed.

doyoung ignored the younger's rude remark and inquired, " is everything okay, hyuck? you seem worried, if something is bugging you, you can share."

all of his hyung's faces were painted with worry. he bit his lip and answered, " eh everything is fine, just not been able to sleep, nothing much."

"is it because taeil hyung is not sleeping with you??", it was taeyong who questioned, his expression showing sympathy for the younger.

"maybe, i don't know.", donghyuck shrugged and focused back on the movie so that they would stop the conversation.

the trio got the signal, they exchanged corncerned looks with each other and dropped the topic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"jungwoooo hyung~", donghyuck called out, as he entered 10th floor living room.

jungwoo was sitting on the couch, a tumbler filled with mango boba in his right hand and tv remote in another. a plate of choco chip cookies was sitting on the table in front and some crumbs of it on the peach carpet under the table. volume of tv was too high for the elder to hear the younger.

donghyuck jumped on the couch and the elder, startled, finally noticed him.

"hyuckiee, wassup boi?!?", jungwoo said and before the younger could answer, he pushed a cookie in hyuck's mouth. donghyuck chewed hurrily without any complaints and proceeded to answer, "is taeil hyung here??"

"yes, he is in his room chilling-", before the elder could finish, donghyuck ran to taeil and yuta's shared room and knocked, pretty loudly.

"come in.", donghyuck opened the door to see taeil alone in the room, lying on his bed, watching something on his phone.

his heart ached at the sight, this entire week he has missed their midnight conversations, missed wearing the older's hoodies, missed playing games with him and mostly missed cuddling and falling asleep by his side.

donghyuck cleared his throat to get taeil's attention and succeeded. the older looked at him and for a moment hyuck saw his eyes softening before they went cold again. the elder adjusted his posture and waited for the younger to say something.