65: the slap after the kiss made it worse

I just giggled at the fact that he's even trying to convince himself something so clear.

"IM leaving. Get that thru your head" I got even more mad.

"What if I don't want to!??" His lips grew into a smirk and he looked up and down at me.

"Y-you have to" I tried to hide my shaky voice.
"Oh really?" He came closer.
"Daven someone's gonna come stop your game" i looked down.
"I don't know what you mean by game but if this is a game then I love it" he came so close he wasn't even inches away. His whole entire body was pressed away mind and his face was so close to my. Inches away from my face.

I didn't have any words.

I could tell he was gonna go for it sooner or later but at any moment. ANY MOMENT.

And I was right. Before I even knew it our lips were touching. Before I even knew it his lips were on mine.

Before I even knew it I could tell he lost control and his anger took over which caused him to literally slam me against the wall and be so aggressive to the point my back hit the wall kinda hard...

Everything was touching. His body on me. His lips on mine. Our hands held each other like they had their own brain. My hands didn't even ask for my permission to move. It was like my whole entire body had it's own brain now because everything was moving by themselves.

I needed to stop but I didn't want to... I didn't need to but I also did.

Why did I have to get myself out of these situations? Why couldn't I just enjoy these moments without worrying about others?

Even my lips... I was kissing him back. The thing I was trying to avoid the most. I was kissing him back. I have been kissing him back for the past 2 mins.

Our hands were holding each other at the button. His body was pressed against mine and I was pressed against the wall behind me.

I could feel his body warmth. I felt so comfy and protected.
'This is really bad...'- my brain..

Wtf am I doing? I shouldn't be doing this!

And boomm...

I pushed him away so fast he almost fell over.

He wasn't far away because I found my hand throwing a slap at his cheek right after I pushed him off. Like not even seconds later. It was right at that moment.

"What the fuck is wrong with you" I yelled but not loud enough for others to hear right after slapping him.

"I'm your best friend.. not like other girls you can just kiss" after I said that his face was the perfect definition of 'are you dumb?' And I wasn't wrong because right after that like 20 seconds of me just looking at me with that look he went

"Are you dumb?" His voice, face, and look were all the perfect definition of 'are you dumb?'

"Excuse me?" I couldn't believe what he just asked.
"You really are dumb!!" He was about to laugh but also couldn't believe while at the same time kinda angry at me for even saying these things.

"After all this time you still think I see you as a best friend?" His face was now like a 'unbelievable' but at the same time angry.

Right after he left with anger he threw a glass off the table next to us because he was so angry.
And that sent 1,000 shivers down my spine.
It was like a punch in the wall but smaller with a glass.

That became my fault the second he left with me frozen there not understanding what just happened but also being angry because my dad came and got mad at me for 'breaking the glass'
_
_
I already knew he was very angry and it was prolly a good idea to not be around him tonight but I couldn't because the others didn't even know what happened and they kept asking me to come.