Neu Heimat

When Mars mysteriously lost its orbit moving farther into the obscurity of space, Neu Heimat also known to many as The Purple Planet, formed on March 14, 1970. Neu Heimat became the 4th planet in our solar system.

Astronomers were dismayed at the discovery but despite this, they wasted no time preparing astronauts for the seven long months to the unknown planet. Neu Heimat is almost identical to Earth, with just a few differences. It's entirely habitable with unique trees, plants, and animals. If one word would describe the planet, it would be paradise trees as far as the eye could see.

The habitable planet motivated project TPP:10, sending pregnant women and fathers to Neu Heimat in April 1992. A few were infertile due to the new environment. Nevertheless, months/years later gave birth to healthy, maturing babies.

Because TPP:10 was a success, numerous amounts of people had been sent there for the grand prize of 50 thousand dollars. Initially, The Purple Planet was just a "look and see" planet up till the earthquake. The earthquake that doesn't require a name to evoke trepidation. This earthquake created massive sinkholes around the globe, lasting cracks in the earth's surface, mass chaos, and separating lands into islands. This was only the beginning of the end. The world is ending.