The Visit

Payton's POV

I sat in the kitchen just staring into space as the sweet voice of Ed Sheeran played in my ears. I was so lost in my head I didn't know there was a knock on the door. I looked down at my outfit which consisted of black skinny jeans, black Vans, a Blink 182 tank, and my light brown hair was tamed with a beanie. I was happy with it so I ran to the door (ear buds still in) I yanked it open. Only to find...

   Thomas Brodie-Sangster, Dylan O'Brien, Ki-Hong Lee, and a very amused looking Will Poulter. "Uhhhh" was all I managed to get out I stood there frozen (I'm a major fan if you haven't guessed) "Hi there" Dylan spoke up first "Uh... hi?" I said/asked Thomas and Ki-Hong laughed "Do you know who we are" Will asked "Naww I've been on the Shuck moon for the past 16, 19 years" I said letting sarcasm coat my voice ,"Did you just say shuck?" Dylan asked very amused "Well sorry I've been re-reading The Maze Runner series over and over again" (This takes place after The Maze Runner movie before the filming of The Scorch Trials) "Really?" Ki-Hong giggled I'm being dead serious he giggled like a little girl "Yeah, Sorry if me enjoying Newt is a bother to you." "Enjoying Newt?" Will asked obviously amused"Yeah, he just so happened to be my favorite before you even started making the movie thank you." I said sassily "Oh is that so?" Ki-Hong said rather evilly "Hey can we come inside it's freezing?" Dylan complained/asked "Fine" I groaned moving out the way.

    This is my first story so I'm sorry for any mistakes or anything that's to your disliking her name is Payton but it just hasn't come up yet. Thank you for reading it gets more exciting trust me
~Savanah