Rules

Straight forward are we? Yes, what's the need of the long day sentences when others have done and got the same results, bring to light your books.

So, for these for a smooth running process. We wouldn't like to remind you after filling out the form, so be cooperative and first follow rules first before filling out the form.

These include (Both judges and participants);

1. Add this book to your library and public reading list.

2. Permanently follow this Community account.

3. Only four books per person allowed, but in different genres.

4. The entry book should have at least three chapters, the prologue not included.

5. Give these awards a shout-out on your notification board. Keep in mind that this account will receive a message of the shout-out once done. Be truthful.

6. Feel free to vote on all parts of this book.

7. Be friendly, patient and no bribery.

8. If you make any changes to your book or account, let us know ASAP. You'll have a maximum of 24 hours before disqualification.

9. Judges must leave a 3+ line comment on each book judged.

10. The password is your dream country to travel.

11. Participants, you should follow your judges when announced.

12. Only entries in English are allowed.

13. All entries/forms must be inlined respectively. Those that aren't might be ignored or forgotten.

14. Make the awards known to everyone by tagging here for someone in need of it to take.

Here------->>

Have any questions, comment below or PM, your choice. You'll be answered, though don't expect automation, please.