{Everything was Great!}

DISCLAIMER! This does have ships in it! If you don't any of the ships featured in this story, feel free to click out and go enjoy something you like.

That's it! Hope you enjoy! :3

It had been 3 months since the Toppat Clan had been defeated and 3 months since the Right Hand Man and Reginald Copperbottom had put behind bars and arrested for their crimes.

Things seem to be going very well as time flew by, Henry, Charles, and Ellie had promoted to Special Covert Op Agents for the Government, for their great teamwork, and for taking down the Toppat Clan. They will be able to go many missions together because of that. They had even drop all charges against Ellie for helping. These months have been just great, going on missions as Triple Threat, and taking down all enemies that dare to put the world at risk.

Everything was great!
.

.

.

.

.

"Woo! Another succesful mission!" Ellie cheered, jumping out of the helicopter.

"Yeah, you guys did awsome back there," Charles said, giving a quick thumbs up.

"Oh, please, we wouldn't have done it without our favorite Pilot," Ellie said, punching Charles' arm.

(We all did great, without the help of eachother none of us would've taken them down.) Henry signed.

"Aw, geez Henry, you're too kind," Ellie said.

"Well, he ain't wrong," A voice said, Henry turn around to see the genral, Genral Galeforce.

"You all did a fine work, another criminal has been stop, and it's all thanks to you three," The Genral said.

"Thank you, sir, it was no mission we couldn't handle," Ellie said.

"You all should get some rest, tomorrow you-"

"Sir!" A voice yelled, cutting Genral Galeforce mid-sentence. It was Rupert Price with Laura Addison.

"There's something we need to tell you, it's from base 147," Ruper informed.

"Eh? What's that?" The Genral asked.

"They said that they have found another criminal base in the same jungle where the Toppats put their rocket," Laura said.

"We believe it's another Clan of Criminals that plan to use there base to store riches and valubles," Rupert added.

"I see, well, we'll deal with them tomorrow, it's been a long day, and we're all tired. We'll need to be well rested for this next mission," The Genral said.

He lean into communicator,"Head back to your tents, tomorrow we have another mission, and I need all of you to be well rested before that time comes,"

"Sir! Yes, sir!" Rupert yelled.

"You got it, genral," Laura said.

Everyone then began walk to their tents, to get some rest for tomorrow's mission.

"What do you think this new threat will be?" Ellie asked.

Henry shrug.

"I dunno, but I'm sure it's nothing Triple Threat can't handle," Charles said with confidence.

"Heck yeah!" Ellie yelled.

(Don't get too cocky, you guys. We don't know their motives, just their plan. Who knows what this new threat will do to us if we're not careful,) Henry signed, looking a bit nervous.

"You doubting us? Come on, we've been through many missions together, besides this sounds like the Toppat Clan 2.0, they tried to get riches and valubles and hide them in their rocket, this one's just in a base now," Ellie said, wrapping her arm around Henry.

"Yeah, come on, Henry! We've been through so much! We've even defeated the Toppat Clan by ourselves, which was a Clan the Government has been trying to take down for so long!" Charles said, placing his hand on Henry's shoulder.

"Besides, we've got this in the BAAAAAAAAAG!" Charles sang.

Henry chuckled,(Thanks, guys. You both really are great.)

"You too, Hen," Ellie said.

"Good night, guys," Charles said, waving his hand.

"Good night, Charlie," Ellie said.

Charles pouts, he only allows Genral Galeforce to call him Charlie, Ellie only calls him that to tease him.

Henry waves and heads inside his tent, where he found other soilders sleeping on their beds. He tuck himself into bed and just stare at the roof.

(They're right, I've made it this far, I can't lose hope now.)

(I've been in prison, kidnapped, and nearly got killed many times, but here I am, I've went from a life of crime to working for the Government.)

(So what am I afraid of? When I've went through all that.)

(I have Ellie and Charles here to help me when I need it.)

(There's nothing to be afraid of, I've gone through worse, this threat is no diffrent.)

Henry's eyes began to feel heavy.

He close his eyes and began to drift to sleep.

Everything's gonna be fine...