david gilmour; green is the color ༄

🦋::: fluffy, sfw.

I was blessed to be born in one of the most creative and interesting times in the world of music, every day a band appeared, starting a new genre or innovating the way the instruments were played or the albums were produced and nobody did it as perfectly as the Pink Floyd.
I will never forget the day my brother brought The Piper At The Gates Of Dawn and we listened to it almost religiously, that was too liberating.

It didn't take long before I became practically obsessed with everything they did, so I started going everywhere they played just to feel part of that wonderful energy.
I was very sad to hear about Syd's departure and his circumstances but the band promised to move on with a new guitarist / vocalist and I was so looking forward to seeing him live. As time went by, Pink Floyd didn't leave the charts, and it was precisely on one of they tours that I met the man who was going to change my life completely.

I met David in the 70's, along with the whole band because of a friend who was one of the band's roadies, I have the vivid feeling in my mind even after years together now, - I was so nervous and he was shy, - I felt as if he were the only person in the world who made me feel this way, so restless inside, as if my skin was going to tear in burning passion. We started going out more often, when he had some time off from the band's millions of shows, one time he drove to England just to see me. He was everything a man should be.

Sometimes, our meetings were as calm as picnics in a park by a lake, the sun's rays bathing our bodies while David, - and his faithful companion, the guitar, - made me travel in his sweet and soft voice composing new things for  the band, I felt f...

Sometimes, our meetings were as calm as picnics in a park by a lake, the sun's rays bathing our bodies while David, - and his faithful companion, the guitar, - made me travel in his sweet and soft voice composing new things for  the band, I felt full of happiness and everything was more comfortable with him by the side.

Sometimes our meetings were not so calm, in fact, stormy and full of lust, life on the road was not easy at all, so David and I ventured under false names in the hotels where the band was staying just so we wouldn't be disturbed and we can enjoy each other more after so many miles away.

David was a natural lover, his body expressed exactly what his mind and heart wanted, just a touch of him and my whole body corresponded in the clearest way that I needed to feel and love him more and more. Our naked, sweaty bodies collided in perfect sync, our voices and moans echoed through the room in the muted London nights, he was everything I ever wanted and desired.

One of those nights, I was not able to sleep well, a naked David with messy hair on his angelic face was sleeping peacefully on top of me, the light that came into the room came from the big window that connected with the balcony, I tried very carefully  to get rid of his sleeping body without waking him up and successfully tiptoe up to the window and I sat there with a pack of cigarettes and a lighter that I captured on the way to the window. The streets below were calmer, the wind howled shaking everything ahead, I lit my cigarette and took a long drag with my eyes closed, my whole body seemed to relax now after being practically devoured by the guitarist. I opened my eyes to expel the smoke that quickly dissipated into the air and looked at the man in the bed not far away;  we faced so many things over the years, Pink Floyd was an integral job in his life and I would never get into it but sometimes I missed him so much that it even burned on my skin, and living in hotel rooms or a few days in  our own house could be very exhausting, I tried not to think about it so much because I knew that David didn't like it too, he liked the tranquility, playing his guitar and that's it.

His countenance was more than perfect in that moonlight and the way he was so serene in his sleep, I tiptoed back again and carefully searched for paper and pencil, I had to eternalize it in my way.  With few lines and curves, a David Gilmour was forming on the paper, the ash from the cigarette that was hanging in my mouth deliberately falling on my bare lap. Drawing his full lips and remembering their taste, I looked at him again for more details and he looked at me as if he had been in that position for a long time, looking at me.
Guilty.

" ─ (Y / N) ...
He spoke in his soft voice of someone who had just woken up. ─ How long have you been drawing me? "
A smile emerges on his lips.

" ─ Long enough to know that you are one of the most beautiful creatures on this planet... "
I glanced over with a smile on my lips because I could almost hear his eyes fighting back, he hated being praised like that.

" ─ Come here...
He spoke slyly, extending his inviting hand to me. ─ The bed is not the same without you in it... "
And that was my cue to drop the drawing and the cigarette on the balcony and go straight into his arms.

He put me under him and with both hands smoothed my hair and ran his fingers over my face as if he studied it with the greatest care in the world, I smoothed his back, his long hair almost hit my cheeks, he smiled endlessly and me too, I’ve never been sad beside him.

" ─ Marry me... "
He spoke calmly and I laughed.

" ─ As if it were an order? "
I spoke sarcastically and he bit his lower lip in amusement.

" ─ Would you accept it if you were? "
He moves and our intimacies meet, causing a familiar warmth.

" ─ Ask with more affection and who knows..."
He raised his eyebrows and I smiled, he promptly approached my ear causing goosebumps all over my body. He knew how it made me crazy.

" ─ Marry me, (Y / N), make me luckiest man on earth for having you til 'death tear us apart... "
I could hardly believe that day had finally come, after all the difficulties and happiness as well, now I was complete.

" ─ A thousand times, yes! "
He kissed me so softly and tenderly that I almost cried. He's everything to me.

" ─ I love you baby. "
He spoke looking into my eyes while some tears escaped wetting the pillow.

" ─ I love you so much more. "
I took his face with both hands on each side and kissed him with all the love and happiness that was felt at that moment, and it was totally reciprocal.

I loved him immensely and he loved me the same way. ༄

 ༄