bye bye brains

Today was stressful, work was hard, but it was all over now. Alex is home now and ready to relax and get so good stress relief.

Alex sat in front of his computer, his email account opened. Alex quickly clicked a mysterious link he got to a porn website, as foolish as that was. 

A video played, a blonde girl appeared, smiling and posing. The camera panned and she turned showing her big rump. Alex could feel the arousal in his pants. Quickly he began unbuckling his pants, zipping it down and pushing his pants down his legs revealing his throbbing 7 inch cock.

Alex proceeded to clasp his hands around his warm throbbing cock, stroking it to the video of this woman's large juicy ass. Her bum bouncing and thrusting, his cock stiffening and twitching.

Alex was in an almost hypnotic state, staring intensely at his screen, taking in the image of such soft buns. While in this daze he didn't flinch when the computer screen stretched and contorted into a tendril. The tendril darted towards Alex's head, phasing through his head like a ghost.

The tendril reached its prize. Alex's large brain. The tendril wanted to feed on Alex's intelligence , and feed it did. Slowly his grey matter began to get sucked up through his head, making him more aroused as his thoughts became slower, stroking his cock faster as the images of the nude woman's fat ass continuing to bounce and shake as she walks.

Chunk after chunk of grey matter, IQ, Alex's mind slid through the tendrils into the computer screen, making the images more explicit, the girl performing anal sex and grunting.

Half his brain was already gone, absorbed into the screen, it was now time for his other half. He could feel his cock tensing up and twitching with every stroke. More and more of his big brain absorbed, things were ready for a climax.

It happened fast. On the screen the girl climaxed, cum filling her asshole, outside the screen the last bits of Alex brains were sucked up and finally with one last stroke, cum exploded from his cock, semen flying in the air only to drop on his legs. 

Alex slumped over, drooling. The computer was satisfied in its meal. Too bad. Alex's brain had great potential now all he'd amount to is drooling and mumbling to himself.

------
A short and quick story :) should there be more? Maybe Alex's friends or his brainy little bro?