introduction!

I'M BACK. I'M BACK. thank you for giving a visit to this story! i haven't written in a while... but i give my thanks if you're all still here! i decided to try out a raihan x leon, even though i still have an among us fanfic planned and waiting to actually come up with a plot for up in the stars. but anyway, i'm still trying things out! i hope you will enjoy this story as much as my other one!

(basically a summary of the description) this will be a soulmate au where when you dream, your soulmate's face will pop up but just their face. no colors or names or anything! the longer you put this off and don't make any contact with your soulmate, the more that face will take up your dreams. soon enough, all of your dreams and nightmares will be gone, and the only dreams you have will be your soulmate. raihan is eventually sick of all of it, and fosters the fervor to seek this "soulmate".

reminder that all of this is fiction! just like my last story, there will be no gym challenge, no champion, no gym leaders, ultimately, no league. the difference between this alternate universe and my last one is pokemon are served as pets, and not ones to use to fight. similar to having a pet dog. there will be big pokemon, such as leon's charizard. there may be spoilers to any characters or story!

enjoy~