The Contest

Alex's POV

Me,my mom,my dad, and my sister turned on the tv to Ellen with a special guest Demi Lovato with a special announcement.

"Be Quiet" I yelled to my parents and sister. "Why" they said. "Because I'm checking to see what the special announcement is" I said.

"Hello Everybody" Ellen said. "My special guest today has a special announcement so everybody please give it up for my special guest Demi Lovato" Ellen said. "Hey Everybody" Demi said. "I told everybody that you have a special announcement to make" Ellen said. "Yes I Do" Demi said. "What's the special announcement you need to make" Ellen said. "My special announcement is that my fans can make a cover video of one of my songs and a few weeks later I'll pick the winner and the winner will receive a VIP front row ticket,Backstage Pass,V.I.P meet and greet ticket,a chance to sing with me up onstage, and Soundcheck ticket." Demi said. "How can they do it" Ellen said. "They can send their cover videos of my songs to my email and that's how I'll pick the winner in the next few weeks on Ellen" Demi said.

"I Need To Do It" I Yelled. "Then do it Alex" My parents and sister said. "I'll go to my room to do it" I said. "Ok" they said. "Done" I said.

A Few Weeks Later

Me, my parents, and my sister are at Ellen in front row.

"Hello Everybody" Ellen said. "Everybody please welcome Demi Lovato who will announce the winner of the contest" Ellen said. "Hey Everybody" Demi said. "Can you announce the winner of the contest" Ellen said. "Yes I Can" Demi said. "Who's the winner of the contest" Ellen said. "I watched each cover video on my email and one of them stood out to me and the winner of the contest is Alex Johnson" Demi said. "Is the winner of the contest here today" Ellen said. I stand up and said right here. "Please join us up here and sit by Demi while I put a Mic on you" Ellen said. I hugged them both and sat down next to Demi while Ellen put a Mic on me. "Alex welcome to my show" Ellen said. "Thank you for having me on your show Ellen" I said. "I have a question for you Alex" Ellen said. "What's the question" I said. "What made you join the contest" Ellen said. "I joined the contest because Demi is so beautiful and she has a beautiful voice like an angel and she's an inspiration to me" I said. "What song did you sing in the cover video" Ellen said. "In the cover video I sang Skyscraper" I said. "Can you tell us a little bit about yourself" Ellen said. "Well I'm twenty years old,I'm from Vidalia,Georgia,I'm autistic, and from primary school to middle school I used to get bullied and there was one singer that made me smile and that singer is Demi Lovato" I said. "Do you want to sing a song with Demi right now" Ellen said. "Yes I Do" I said. "What song" Ellen said. "How about Warrior by Demi Lovato" I said. And after the song Demi told me that the concert is in Atlanta Georgia and then I took a picture with her. And then Demi gave me the stuff that the winner of the contest gets and then I gave her a huge hug.