𝐱𝐢𝐯. i love you, berry

𝖷𝖨𝖵

𝖷𝖨𝖵. 𝗂 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎, 𝖻𝖾𝗋𝗋𝗒
——— 🧺

 𝗂 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎, 𝖻𝖾𝗋𝗋𝗒———  🧺

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

BLAIR WILLOWS had grown tired of staring at the white walls that made her bedroom. She was slumped upside-down on her bed, empty bottles of champagne she stole from her dad lay flat on the floor. A headache was bursting her skull in half, the feeling similar to a stress migraine — yet a lot worse than she could remember it.

     Her dark brown hair was tangled in knots and hard to break apart — completely opposite of her usual silk smooth hair. Emerald eyes were set deep with dark circles covering tan skin.

     Time stood still in her mind. The clock had stopped ticking and people around her moved in slow motion, because the only thing she did was sit in front of a mirror and feel sorry for herself. Poor bitch has no friends nor a good relationship with her parents! That's what she thought of herself — the golden girl who was alone, with not a single friend or parent in sight.

     Blair once came from a relatively good home. She once had a father who adored her, a mother who provided for them by cooking and a wonderful dog who would protect her from all the bad things in the world. They were once the picture perfect family living in the big city of Los Angeles, living without a single worry or chip on their shoulders.

     That was until her mother fled her own house for a man she'd been having an affair with, only two years after she made the choice to move for a fresh start. Her father — who had cheated on her mom multiple times — deeming it a good riddance was not uplifting her either. She knew they would soon to divorce, but seeing the people she loved most continuously had made her beyond heartbroken.

     Her father shortly after started dating a women a little over four years ago — whom was named Cassidy. Cassidy was utterly sweet and Blair liked her, but she couldn't help but feel a twinge of jealousy every time he would leave her for Cassidy. For ten years, she had her father all to herself. They would go almost everywhere or spend nights in front of the TV watching movies they loved. But as Cassidy entered their lives, though, those things began to fade.