Someone Reads A Note He wrote for you

Harry: "... And I miss you, meet me at the three broomsticks soon. Love you, xoxo, Harry," finished Dean. "Isn't that sweet Seamus," Seamus while laughing replied, "I can't believe that Harry is going to send that to her, I'm getting secondhand embarrassment." "How about we do him a favor and do a bit of editing," says Lee. "That's a wonderful idea!" Agrees Seamus." Dean clears his throat and starts scribbling on parchment with his quill, "Ayo y/n, how u doin babe," Dean recites. "Perfect!" Exclaims Lee.

Ron: It was Christmas in the burrow. You couldn't make it that year so instead you sent him a letter, but it was found by two, slightly taller, readheads. "Isn't that cute George?" "Fred, I was thinking exactly the same thing." "Y/N really is sweet to Ron, a little sickening, but still cute," adds in Fred. "It is a bit embarrassing," continues George, "Wouldn't it be a shame if we went to the kitchen and read it to everyone?" "Ginny and Charlie would pick at him for weeks," Continues Fred. "WELL WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR!" They exclaimed as they raced to the Weasley's

Draco: His father finally heard about this and he was NOT happy about it. "YOURE ASSOCIATING WITH A MUDBLOOD!" He yelled. "THEY'RE NOT JUST A MUD- MUGGLEBORN!" Screamed Draco. "I'm just trying to look out for you," Lucius said, trying to convince Draco that he is correct. "If you really cared for me, you would let me be happy," finished Draco as he left the manor. Walking as he didn't know where, but just as far away as he could for now.

Fred: As revenge for what the twins did to Ron (two paragraphs ago) he went snooping through Fred's drawers. "Gotcha!" Exclaimed Ron as he pulled out a pink envelope. "To Y/n from Fred, oh this is PERFECT!" And the next thing you knew, Fred's little love note was being casted all throughout the house.

Cedric: The boy was so proud of his note that he was showing all his friends. To be honest, Hannah thought it was quite a sweet letter. He was picked in by some Slytherins but that didn't stop him from giving it to you because he wanted to let you know how special you are.

Remus: He actually wanted Lily to proof read it before he gave it to you. It was really poetic and it took her a thesaurus to read it.

Sirius: He was vibing and just writing his note when snivellus stuck his oily nose where it didn't belong. He stole the letter and continued to read it to his death eater friends. Thus, he was hexed❤️

James: It was Sirius who found it half written while James was in the bathroom. Naturally it found its way to all the marauders. Remus and Peter thought it was sweet of him to do, but James never heard the end of it from Sirius.

Tom: Your friend Druella Rosier grabbed it from yo I while you were reading that poetic note from Tom. We haven't seen Druella since.

(A/n Miss me?)