WAP ( worship and prayer )

"Um chile anyways so" Nicki said as she walked out of the school, watching as hundreds of kids stared unblinking at each other, murmuring in a dead, monotone voice "let's go to the beach, beach... ninki minjaj"

A white van pulled up at the street corner were Nicki was waiting, the door opened and dressed in his most stylish clothes, was her sugar daddy, Pope Francis.

"hey mamas get in we gots a funeral to twerk at" The pope said, all the while twerking his old ass in nickis face,

"Ugh you stanky bitch get yo ass out of my face and pay up already, those kids will be there for atleast and hour before they realized i robbed them"

"you know baby i love you but you gotta stop these unholy practices" the pope said, resting his hand on Nickis beautiful, perfect hand.

"Ugh shut yo ass up at least i ain't cardi b where i drug and rape em you fool" She retorted, rolling her eyes

"aight" the pope said, before turning and going back to singing "Like the ceiling can't hold us nightcore 2x speed"

Nicki stared at the old bat beside her, wondering if she should just kill the fucker and take his money. She realized that murder is a crime or sum ( idk y'all shut up 🙄) and went back to knitting a jumper for her dog, Noah beck. she recently adopted him from an orphanage after she saw his unattractive, unnatural neck and felt sympathy ( queen 🥱) and decided to take him in, ever since she's kept it in a cage in her bedroom and once a month would feed it.

Nicki watched as the pope started to run over people, at first it was only a hoe or two but it quickly escalated into a full dump truck of bodies, at least 50 just rolling on their windshield,

"ugh you ugly rat could you not run over people for two minutes?" Nicki scolded,

"Sorry baby they were just so asking for it with their 'please rail me' shirts"

"You dumb fuck they meant sex, why else would someone wear a 'please rail me' shirt you dumb fuck" nicki retorted, tired of her sugar daddy's idiocy.

Suddenly, on the radio, Iradocyclitos, the new song by the hit artist Adam Jones just came on,

"Ooo yes i love this one turn it up!" Nicki screamed,

"k"

The pope turned up the volume, watching his sugar baby get more and more excited, and he knew he was gonna have fun when he got home.