nah 😎

Authors Note:

Dude I wrote this fanfiction about 2 years ago so I apologize if it's really cringy. There's only one part because I only wrote so much. Bro I didn't even have the decency to finish this story, it just ends abruptly. 
WARNING THIS IS A LEMON OBVIOUSLY AT THIS TIME IN MY LIFE I WAS VERY HORNY AND IM SO SORRY.

Fan fiction:1
Keith Kogane X Reader

As a small 4 year old child you never really thought of boys to differ from girls,you never really thought boys were gross unlike the other girls. Throughout the rest of your years you always had a friendship of some-sort with a guy and it didn't bother you because you were just friends. 
This was the first time the school of ships allowed girls into the hallways. You were among the few soon or later you're sent to observe a group that's been redoing the same path 6 different times because they can't work together to save their lives. 
A tall slim boy with black hair cut into a mullet walks out the simulation pissed the fuck off but still really hot or at least that's what all the girls thought he was wearing a black shirt w/ black pants a pair of old sneakers and a short-cut red jacket. All the girls on the ground squealed the name Keith Kogane. You just stood there wondering what was so special about the guy as he walked through the crowds of girls fighting over him, his face uncensored and annoyed. 
He looked over to you as you were sitting down reading a book. He looked surprised as to why you weren't flaring yourself all over him.
"Aren't you gonna squeal and throw yourself all over me?" He asked, crossing his arms.
"Nah, I think I'm good with this here book there boy in red". You said moving your eyes back down to your book.
"The names Keith Kogane there little book worm". He said lightly pushing your book down so you would look at him.
"I know I heard the names, not bookworms by the way asshole". You said poking him in to chest to push him away.
"May I ask what your name is there, madam". He said all cocky like before he bowed in front of you.
"[Your name], and I don't need some show off bowing for me". You said as soon as you get up to walk away you feel a grasp on your wrist. He looked you straight in the eyes, his eyes were full of fear and lust.
"W-wait you're the first girl who doesn't like me". He said his eyes sparkled as he spoke; he then pushed you against the wall  as he leaned closer to your face.
"I-i". You stutter at a loss of words although you didn't really like him you press your lips against his in a passionate kiss as he embraced you with warmth. You soon found yourself looking into his eyes that could sparkle for days on end.
"I gotta go see ya later [Your Name]". He said checking his wrist watch and smiling before he walked away. 
You spend the night waiting for you to get assigned a dorm as you look out upon the night sky as all the stars twinkle. You feel a light grasp on your shoulder.
"Excuse me but do you know where I can find the dorms". You look to see a slim boy with brown hair wearing a pair of jeans w/ a grey shirt and a blue jacket.
"This is the dorms". You say as you gesture to the area around you.
"Right I knew that". He said walking away slumped over in defeat.
Once you finally get settled into your dorm you realise you don't have a dorm-mate like everyone else you start looking outside to see if anyone is coming then you see it. Red jacket, black hair, brown eyes yep it was him and he was coming straight to your dorm.
"Oh boy." you say as you walk back to your bed as he walks in, he looks over to you while you read his eyes trace your body up and down as he bites his lip.
"You're cute." He says, still eyeing you up.
"Thanks I guess, less about me Keith and more getting settled". You say looking at him.
"You know my name wowww". He said surprised as he set up his space.
"We met earlier, remember Keith "Bookworm"." You said pointing to yourself as you said Book worm. He swivels around to get a good look at your face, him being so close again makes your heart tingle he then pulled you in for a kiss your body ached for his soft touch. Next thing you knew Keith Kogane was on top of you making out and leaving hickeys all upon your neck.without thinking you said:
"I want you inside of me". You immediately regretted it after you said it. It shocked you when Keith started to strip while still making out with you, so you do the same until you both are in your underwear.
"You sure you want this, there's no turning back". He asked.
"I'm sure" you said as you undid your bra.
Keith took off his boxers to reveal his hard cock he took out a condom and put it on his member before teasing your clit with the tip of his cock. You moan softly you were ready to Lose your virginity and didn't wanna play around.
"J-just *moan* put it in already" you said your body ached for lust you cover your mouth to silence your loud moan as Keith inserted his cock into you.
"Is this your first time?" he asked. You just nodded your head yes quickly.
"I'll be gentle then ok". He said. 
Honestly you were glad Keith was a nice person about this sort of thing. You cover your mouth as Keith started to thrust in and out slowly you squeezed the bed sheet. He started to go a bit deeper and faster as he went on he himself covered his mouth as he moaned. He then leaned into your shoulder thrusting really fast your grip on the bed sheet became even more intense.
You heard Keith moan in your ear softly as he thrusted back and forth intensely.
"I'm gonna" Keith says as he cums into the condom. You both breath heavily as Keith moved from on top of you to next to you. That night you fell asleep cuddling Keith.
You wake up and see Keith getting dressed you sit up and assemble yourself to as if nothing happened you both got dressed and said nothing about last night. Keith then grabs you by the waist and kisses you intensely of course you kiss back.
"Well guess your officially mine [Your Name]". He said holding you close.