the dumbass that ran into me

welcome! i hope you enjoy this! 

this is after they all move into the dorms (all classes moved into the dorms if i'm not mistaken) 

Hitoshi POV

Today i would be late. It's not like i slept in. i can't. i never can sleep. It is because I lost track of time in the shower. it was so warm.. it was worth it. 

it would not be the first time i was late. i was frequently late by either sleeping in because i stayed up past 5, showering or even getting coffee. 

One of my dads called me the other day. i barely even heard what he said it was so quick and LOUD. i love him to death but he needs volume control. something about class.. moving.. and my other dad.. i have no idea what it could be about, if anything i think- "AGhH- IMSOSORRY! AREYOUOKAY?!!" i had been knocked to the ground. i was so deep in thought that i was too blinded to see the short boy running in the halls. 

i roll my eyes in response and try standing up but i fall back down. the yellow haired boy chuckled. it's not funny. i glare up at him once more to see him bending down with his hand out "need a hand?" he was smirking like an idiot. i take his hand but to make it clear i didn't want to become friends or even mere acquaintances, as i stood up i said "aren't you that kid who would turn all dunce-faced if you used your quirk too long at the sports festival?" he kinda frowns but then smirks again. "you recognized me? i mean i am pretty hot. no wonder you had your eye on me." he winked  "that wasn't supposed to be a good thing." he frowns again "really? aw man. and you're hot.. well it was nice meeting you! see ya around!" before i could react he bolted off to the direction of his class. that's right. class. i have class.

suddenly my phone buzzes and i see its my dad. the one i take after more, even though we aren't blood. "Kid. did you even listen to what i said the other day?" he sounded annoyed, and tired, but he's always tired so... 

"no..?" 

he sighed. i could hear kids screaming in the back, probably his class, probably the pink girl and the rest of her group my dad always is complaining about. "Hitoshi. you were transferred to my class. get your ass over here if you want to become a hero. quickly." he hung up right after i heard him yell and a scream erupted from a group. i could also hear it from 

i cant believe im able to become a hero. fuck yeah.

 i caught myself smiling and quickly shut it off. thank god no one's around. 

i start running to my dads class: class 1A. wait isn't that the dunce faces classroom-? shit. at least he doesn't know my name. 

DADZAWA POV 

 the kids have overheard my phone call and were talking about it. loudly.

"OOOOOOOOO~ WHOS HITOSHI!!??? I WONDER IF HE'S CUTE!" 

"mina you don't even like-" 

"LET ME HAVE MY MOMENT!"

"he's probably just a loser. just like the rest of you." 

"hey bakubro! that's mean!" 

"Yeah bakugo. you don't have to be rude all the time. you know what? just for that im sticking out my tongue at you. mmmmm" 

"YOU FUCKIN-"

"DUDE CALM DOWN!"
"BAKUBRO DONT KILL HER!"
"DONTKILLTHEQUEEN!"

"oh hey kamidude! did you hear there's a new student?" 

"There is?! woaaah! ARE THEY hOT? IS IT A BOY? GIRL? THEY? SHETHEY? HETHEY? BOTH? ALL?"

"hehe okay peter-pansexual"

"but i'm not attracted to pA..ns?"

"Dunce."

"BAKUBRO!

"whattever, ill have jirou talk about it with you later."

"okAy.. weirdo.." 

"HEY MR. AIZAWA!!! WHOS THAT KID YOU ARe ON THE PHONE WITH?!"

after i say what i wanted to hitoshi, i walk back into the classroom halfway and activate my quirk, which was met by screams. i hang up the call and tell everyone to shut up and be nice to the transfer student. 

not even a minute goes by when he finally makes it

"welcome to this hell of a classroom. not me making hell, but the kids." i turn to the class who has finally found their seats "This is my son-" there's an eruption of gasps and i activate my quirk and turn it off once they stop ".. Hitoshi Shinsou. hes adopted and he uses his own last name just like me and my spouse.."  "YOU'RE MAR-" mina quiets before she says something she regrets. "ahem.. he's literally the reincarnation of me so dont bother him as much as me. matter of fact, bother him more than me, if it gets you off my ass."  "dad." hitoshi growled under his breath. "i might have to move some dorms around to see who's the most comfortable with him by next monday." i glare at him to see him doing the same "because i know most of you would be scared shitless of him. but girls dont worry your dorms are staying the same, this is just for the boys." i hear sighs of relief, not from having to be around him but from leaving their roommates. i let them choose but don't tell the boys 

"make him feel at home.. i guess. and don't. crowd. me. about. my. personal. life... thats it.. im going back to sleep." i start zipping up my yellow sleeping bag and remember i need to give hitoshi his seat "oh and shinsou, you're sitting next to Kaminari." i see kirishima raise his hand and i sigh knowing what he's gonna say "what about about bakugou? he sits there and shinsou can easily sit next to me, it's an empty seat." i sigh for the countless time today and say "Bakugo will sit next to you, he likes you more than most anyway." 

i let myself fall to the ground and i very quickly fall asleep before my head hit the ground. 

Hitoshi POV

i stare blankly at the boy waving vigorously to me. how did i get this lucky. i slowly make my way to my seat and set my head down hoping he would just leave me alone. "Hey Shinsou!!! are you really his kid?!? that's so cool! Being a PRO-HEROS SON! what's it like?! I bet it's amazing! having everyone be like wow he's so cool!" it was quite the opposite. he loved his dad but the people who knew he was his father used to make fun of him or compare him to his father. i looked up to see the boy continuing his rant. wow he really is annoying

I hope you like it! sorry its kinda bland right now..

word count // 1139 //