Ophelia

Ophelia POV
I was extremely eager to start my firts year at hogwarts. My dream hosue was definitely slytherin or hufflepuff I really liked both. I was already on the hogwarts express on my way to hogwarts. I knew that the malfoy boy was gonna be here. His mom was a close friend she was the best but I hated him.

I am a pureblood my mother is belladonna DiRossi royalty to the Wizarding world and my father was Malcom DiRossi a pure blood slytherin.

When you see me you think oh look at that girl so innocent and sweet. I was only 11 but I was quite the sarcastic bitch. I was also bipolar and depressed. But I never took my meds I always told mom I did just so she wouldn't yell at me.

"Is this seat taken" a cute brown headed boy asked. " no you way seat" I kindly replied trying my best to sound nice.

"Cool your a first year right" the boy asked.

" yes I am what year are you in"i replied

"I'm a second year my name is Cedric diggory" Cedric replied

" I'm Ophelia DiRossi"

" As in DiRossi royalty?"

" i guess you can say that" " would you mind if I step out for a moment."

"No not at all"Cedric replies.

I stepped out side to take a break. I hated that everyone knew my name. Don't get me wrong i like it but being a DiRossi was hard everyone expected me to be perfect and kind. But that wasn't who I was. The train came to a stop and I want back to the cabin so I should ask Cedric for some help around the castle. He explained to me how the sorting went and a few more things next I knew I was getting on a boat and hogwarts was already on our view.

It was beautiful so much bigger then what I had imagined. It was beautiful.

" I am profesor McGonagall first years follow me"

As I turn to follow her I throw a wave and a smile to Cedric to witch he returned.

As we get to the staircase I hear that god awful voice of draco malfoy....

First chapter a lil intro y'all promise the next 5 ones are gonna be king asfffff anyways love y'all❤️🐺✨🐍⚡️😀💚💛⭐️✨