Wake up no Makeup

*you wake up alarmed at 5;am by your dad. You know what's it for but you were hoping he would let you slide by not going.*

Dad: Jane come on its time to get up

Jane: NO!! I told you clearly I'm not going and that's what I meant

Dad: Jane I don't have time for mouthing on this beautiful Thursday morning. Get your tiny little butt up

*you jump out of bed and march to the bathroom leaving your sly remarks for him to hear*

Jane: beautiful Thursday morning?  This is horrible...it's supposed to be Turn up Thursday but last time I got turned down by my ex.

Dad: JANE-

Jane: Oh Dad be quiet I'm doing as I was told

Dad:..with Back talk young lady. You know what I ca b leave you here.
*You sigh in relief part of you just don't believe what your dad said because for 2 weeks you've been trying to get out of this trip. But before you know it,  you blurted something out you will always regret saying*

Jane: Oh yes dad...Can you leave me? I would love that

Dad: well stop loving it, you're coming with me End of Discussion

*your dad marches of in Anger to his room and slam his door, slowly you brush your teeth, wash your face and bath. YOUR run out the bathroom to your room and put on your outfit*

Jane: dad won't be up until another 2hrs so I have to hurry

*you run out the door and walk 5 blocks to your boyfriend home*

Jane: *knocks*

Christian: who is it

Jane: New York Police Department

Christian: well I'm not opening the door because I didn't do anything

Jane: babe I'm kidding come on

*Christian opens the door and allows you to walk in,when he closes the door you start to kiss him*

Christian :what's this for huh

Jane: It's for a relief because I have to go on this trip without you

Christian : Oh ok, well let's make it work then

*Christian slowly pins you to his bed and slowly puts hickeys all over your body, you moan for his pleasure *

Jane: *smiles*

Christian: what you little sneaky girl

Jane:I'm not sneaky

*Christian slowly takes off your pants and your laced thong he found underneath*

Christian : you were prepared

Jane:* nods*

Christian :well be prepared for this

*Christian gives your kitty a couple of licks then starts to tease your clit by slightly biting her, and sucking her deeply*

Jane: *moans and bites her fingers*

*Christian comes up to you and flips you over so you're now on him*

Jane:* you pull down Christian's pants and hop on top and rides him slowly*

*Christian grips your hips and move to your motion, you slowly kiss him, and he aggressively flips you over so he's on you, he gives your 🍑 a couple of thrust*

Jane: ahhh

*Christian kisses you so you can stay quiet, and gives your 🍑 more thrust at this moment you start to feel a sensation so you put his fingers on your Nipples, unexpectedly Christian forcefully sucks and bites your nipples*

Jane: hahaha

Christian : Oh you always taking things as a fucking joke

*roughly Christian slides his finger in your 🍑 still thrusting, you're kinda confused because it feels so good that you don't know what to moan to, a couple more thrust and you you can't take it any longer so you cum fast as you can 💦🍑👍*

Christian : good girl

*he takes out his 🍆 and licks up your cum and kisses you for you to taste yourself and you smile in delight *

                   *you look at your clock to notice a hour has passed by, you jump up put back on your clothes*

Christian : what's the rush baby *pushes you to the wall*

Jane: My- My dad...I have to get packed...I mean I have to pack

Christian : Oh right I'll drop you off
*during the ride home you live in your thoughts of what happened and will your dad or sisters notice,Christian pulls up in the driveway as he gives you a kiss*

Christian: Call me when you get ready to leave baby

Jane: ok * you say exciting his Lamborghini smiling *