Prologue

Alexander's POV

Getting out of the shower I head over to my walk in wardrobe. I pick out a dark grey trouser and soft blue tee shirt with a black leather jacket. After dressing up I check my appearance. Dark brown hair and even darker eyes stare back at me.

I scowl at myself, I hate mornings. I am most definitely not a morning person. "Babe, what time did you wake up?" As soon as I heard her voice I got in a slightly better mood. "Not long ago, sweets", I answer back.

"You're leaving now. It's a little early isn't it? How about you wait a little bit ", Holly said a little frantically. "Love I can't wait. I got to the company now or I'll be late", I try to reason with her.

" But baby you are the boss, the CEO for crying out loud. I just want to some more time with you okay babe... Please? ",now she was pleading.

I hate seeing her like this, besides, she's right. I am the boss, I can surely make time for her. " Alright sweets, I'll stay just for you but I still gotta go."

Hearing this she immediately brightens up to my relief. She opens her mouth to say something but was cut off by the beeping of her phone. She looked at it and then told me that I could go now. "I thought you wanted to spend some time with me love, what happened?" I had to ask cause she was acting weird.

"Umm, I just realized that it's selfish of me. Plus the company needs you so go!" Now she was nervous. Looking at her strangely I grab the files I need and head over to the bed where she lay.
"Okay then bye love!" I peck her forehead and quickly head out. I can hear her faintly say goodbye to me as I get in the elevator.

My name is Alexander Ivanovich Black and I'm the current CEO of Black Inc ( my father recently pass it on to me). I'm 25 years old and yes I'm a billionaire and yes I'm a insanely good-looking but no I'm not a man-whore and no I'm not rude, well okay so I'm a little rude and grumpy in the morning and on bad days but who the f*ck isn't huh?

Anyway, moving on, I'm happily in a serious relationship with Holly Lila Fowler and I'm planning on proposing soon. I'm sure your wondering how we met and how long we've been together.

Well, I meet her at a restaurant and she was a waitress. I immediately got attracted to her and started going there more often. I asked her out 2 weeks later and bam, we were dating and have been for 2 years now.

I know some of you may think that she is a gold digger but she isn't, after we got together she wanted to go into modeling cause she was getting offers and I allowed her cause her happiness is mine too.

So basically what I'm saying is that she makes her own money although recently she hasn't been having any offers. Maybe that's why she's been acting weird, I'll have to talk to some photographers.

The elevator stops, I get out and move to the underground garage. I live in an expensive pent house in one of our many hotel chains. I spot my black Rolls-Royce phantom and allow a little grin to appear on my face. I love this car cause it's sleek yet has a modest quality to it.

I start the car and head to the office. As I get near a traffic jam, I try to slow down but the brakes aren't working. Oh f*ck me on the dance floor, I try to signal them to give me way but it's too late. In slow motion I see another car heading straight for mine and brace myself for the impact.

I never got to propose to her and I'm definitely going to hell was the last thing on my mind as I felt the crash and blacked out.

*****************************************

(*﹏*;) soooooo, what do you guys think???
I'm really nervous rn and -
You're really nervous?! I just got hit by car!! WHY WAS I HIT BY A F*CKING CAR?! AND YOU BETTER NOT LET ANYTHING HAPPENED TO MY CAR OR-
Or what Alexander??! Hmm?!
Or else I QUIT!
Ooohhh I'm soooooo scared. I'm the author here and whatever I want I'll do 😎‼️
Now where was I ? Yes please vote, comment and share.

Thank you for reading

~ AA