Your eyes was bright to my world

2011=14

2001=6

2001.20.9

" My name is Minatozaki Sana, nice to meet you "

I was that new kid who has been transferred here, cause I can't live with my parents. I came to Korea and had to live with my untie. It's was...... not a good experience at all....

I couldn't make friends, I was very hard to talk with people, new people. It's make me feel scared. And I was always alone.

I being quiet ever since I moved here, they try to talk to me but I just seem to disappointed them.

Today as always, I always be alone sitting at tree and eating quietly, the class was to chaos I can't keep up with it.

" A cat....." My eyes slowly staring at that cat who come near me, she wanted my food I could tell so I give her some of my lunch.

" That cat was fat, being feed everyday by different person.....lucky is it? " Some voice that I didn't know, not familiar either. I staring up meet her eyes.....it was spark with love..... it's make me drowning. I'm could see the happiness inside it the moment I look into it and it's just make me wanted to keep staring, more and more.

" Oi, why you don't say anything? " Her voice making me flinching, reality hit me and I look down.

" Do you ever hear me? " She sitting down beside me. Causing me to feel shocked and look at beside me. Her smile was warm like her eyes.

" When I talk.......my auntie hit me " she becomes silence by my answer, for a moment none of us talked.

" But I'm not your auntie, so don't worry " She smile again....... it's making me feel so warm and safe. How long does I being not feeling this?.....

Your eyes was a bright to my world that making me see again, I was lost in dark before and couldn't go out cause I'm just don't know which way should I go and I'm........ scares.

Yet your eyes make me find the way. Only you, and this feeling will stuck with me forever.

Present Time

2020.15.5

" I can't believe that stupid bitch date him! And he was like ' ohh yeah sure ' I mean like what the fuck!! " Sana watching quietly as that person become angry while cursed the man.

" Hahaha it's your fault anyway to trust him "

" What? " She turn her head trying to figure out was that really what she heard.

" I mean like if you won't act dumb it's won't happen in the end " she sitting there and staring at that person while in her mind she was killing her softly.

" Jeongyeon......you! " She stand up and grab Jeongyeon collar and staring deep into her eyes.

" What is it? Am I wrong? " The tighten on the collar getting more tight, she clenched her jaw while having a staring battle with Jeongyeon.

" Nayeon, Jeongyeon! Stop it! " Someone yelled making the both of them stop and sitting back.

" Jihyo......." Sana smile awkwardly while signal her to look behind her. She turn around and saw bunch of people staring at them.