001

Izuku put his fists up, feeling the power course though his veins. He focused on Bakugo as he ran at him, explosions deafing the crowd around them. Izuku started to run, punching Bakugo before kicking his side,he was thrown back by his explosions. "Enough!" A deep voice yelled over the noise, the two teenagers stopped at the voice of their teacher. They stopped and their schoolmates parted, Aizawa walked towards them with Mirio.

" your supposed to be on patrol, go now." Aizawa ordered, rubbing his face with his hand. Izuku was already in uniform so he walked away with the taller blonde, the blonde spoke up first. " what's your hero name? We should call each other by then, I'm lemillon!" He cheered, izuku smiled as he responded. " Deku!" The blonde looked confused as he walked along side Izuku. " that does sound like a name for a hero..." he glanced at Izuku, waiting for his response.

" I know but I like it!" He gasped as a little girl ran into him, he quickly kneeled down. " are you okay? You took quite the tumble there" the little girl held onto Izuku as if she was going to die, he heard footsteps down the dark ally. A villain that sir nighteye should them appeared, Overhaul he was called."now ErI, your don't want hink to bother the hero's now do you? ." He spoke in a monotone voice, his yellow orbs staring right into izuku's. Lemillon pulled Izuku's hood over his head, izuku glanced up at the standing man.

The girl felt tears roll down her pale face as she hid in the hero's arms, her body shaking. " I apologize for my daughter, she can be quite the handfull" Overhaul looked between Izuku and Mirio, his golden eyes digging holes into Izuku every second they caught eye contact. " you daughter seems scared" Izuku broke the silence, placing a conforting hand on Eri's back. " A reaction of a scolding." Overhaul resorted, a sigh escapin his lips as he tried to convince the two hero's to give Eri back to him. " please don't go" Eri whispered, her voice cracking

" she is bandaged, that doesn't seem like a scolding" Izuku argued, picking up the girl. Lemillon looked at Izuku, his eyes saying to stop. Izuku's gaze  went back to the villain in front of them, he closed his eyes and shook his head. "She plays rough" he opened his eyes and stared unto Izuku's green orbs, seemly getting lost in them. " she shouldn't be this scared then." Izuku narrowed his eyes at the man, and grabbed the edge of his glove. " you hero's do catch onto the little things." He turned to walk away, Eri knew what he was doing so  she leaped out of Izuku's arms.

" Eri are you sure?" Izuku asked, worry in his voice. Overhaul kept walking, Eri following close to him. Izuku frowned as he turned to walk away, making eye contact with the grown villain once more. Overhaul led Eri back to the base, the girl walking beside him. Chronostasis was waitin near the entrance, he held a clipboard in his hands. " Chronostasis, go start the bath." The young leader ordered " yes sir" Chronostasis walked behind his boss, Overhaul continued on. " I'm so sorry boss,I swear I had my eye on her! She made a break for it." The underling panicked, Overhaul pulled his gloves off and overhauled the underling. " and clean that up." He added as he threw his glove on the floor, his assistant nodded. Chronostasis took Eri for her bath while Overhaul went to his office, he pulled out a new glove and slid it onto his rough hands. He sat at his desk, picking up a pen and reading over his papers. His mind kept wandering to the young green eyed hero he'd met today, he tried pushing it out of his mind but failed everytime, he knew he had to get his love.