3

Mo Zhen irritably pressed the TV remote, flipping through channels until finally stopping at an entertainment news station. The female TV presenter was beginning to explain what exactly was going on. Although you could not see her face on the TV screen, it wasn’t hard to imagine how excited she was by the tone of her voice.

“Today, the sci-fi action move, God Forbidden Zone 3 held its grand opening ceremony, the director and the main actors were all present, when the leading actors made their first appearance it set the  audience in a huge frenzy.”

You could barely hear the female TV presenter’s voice under the screams of the audience, the loud shrill noise filled the entire living room.

The ghost subconsciously took a step back, her hands covered her ears.

A man appeared on the TV screen, and all the girls in the audience screamed one word “Mo Zhen” over and over again. The ghost was surprised to see that the very same man who stood on the stage, was it not her landlord?

“You’re a celebrity!” The ghost excitedly drifted to the front of the  TV, as if she was a child who had seen a new toy. “So you’re called Mo Zhen! This name is much nicer than Li Goudan.”

“… … Shut up! Li Gouhai!” Contrary to his gentle and handsome appearance on TV, Mo Zhen was unrestrained and had no manners in front of the ghost girl.

The ghost shrunk her head and tentatively pointed to her nose with the index finger. “Li Gouhai?” She asked.

Mo Zhen pursed his lips, and vented his frustrations as he bit the lemon in his hands, the acid staining his teeth.

The news on the TV continued to broadcast; dressed in a white coat, Mo Zhen leaned forward as if he was seducing the audience, his low magnetic voice leaned into the microphone and became even more intoxicating, “I will die with you, and you will rise with me.”

These lines were one of the most well-known lines in God Forbidden Zone, and ignited the audience’s passion as their loud screams became overwhelming, making Mo Zhen decisively press the shut-down button on the TV remote.

“Why aren’t you watching it!” The ghost had only started to get interested in it, when a black screen appeared at the TV, she turned her head and stared disgruntingly at Mo Zhen.

Mo Zhen raised his eyebrows, this ghost had dared to stare at him, she was nothing like the teary-eyed, sobbing person begging to stay a while ago.

Ignoring the ghost, Mo Zhen threw his finished half of a lemon into the trash. The little ghost stood and looked up, preparing to follow him upstairs.

Mo Zhen stepped down the stairs, quickly turned around, his cheeks almost pressing against the ghost’s face. Fortunately the ghost did not have a solid body, so Mo Zhen did not feel anything.  “I’m saying this once, you are only allowed to stay on the first floor! ”

The ghost sniffed and instantly entered the pitiful mode. “But even you have a name, yet I don’t even have one.”

How do you not have one! Aren’t you called Li Gouhai!

Mo Zhen could not resist rolling his eyes, she really had a talent for acting, he needed to find a chance to introduce her to Cui Dao.