My arrival

This story contains

Gore, Manipulation and kidnaping

Screams echoed throughout the halls as two small children ran and played together, They both looked about seven or eight.

 They seemed like they were careless and happy "Nyeheheh! Follow me my loyal subject! For I am your supreme dictator!" 

One of the children said a smile came to his face as his purple hair bounced while he ran along the empty halls of what seehat child was named kokichi. 

There was another child following him and playing with him, that child following close behind laughed  with a proud smile, "Whatever you say dictator kokichi!" 

They chased after him, eventually heading outside where the boy suddenly stopped and his eyes scanned the area"It's boring right here, Let's go up that hill!"

He then grabbed the other childs hand before they could answer or even protest and  he dragged them along, he looked back and smiled before turning back to focus on where he was going. 

The child behind him smiled back and followed along finally picking up the pace. Unfortunately, there were two children at the top. 

For some strange reason that child traveling with  stopped and stumbled back a bit, he noticed this and looked forward at the two boys. 

They looked older and even intimidating "Maybe we should go back, we're supposed to be on the kids side anyway" the child that was behind him fiddled with their fingers and looked to the ground. 

The boy turned to stare at them and then looked over at the boys again, realization hit him like a truck and a mischievous smile crept up to  his face .

"Those are the kids that bullied you that day I was sick and couldn't come over. right?" he said turning to completely face.

"They pushed you into the mud and took that stuffed panda toy I gave you." 

He explained everything that happened that day, they went into a panic

 "N-No! Of course not!" waving their arms frantically causing the boy to laugh, they thought he believed them until he stopped smiling and grabbed their shoulders bringing them close up.

 He seemed angry all of a sudden "Don't lie to me, You're terrible at lying" he said as he stared into their(Y/N) pupils, they cracked under pressure and gave up letting out the truth

 "Okay! Okay! that's them! but don't do anything-"  they were cut off when pulled back and smiled again, his hand moved from their shoulder back to their hand gripping it tight.

He turned around and started walking "Don't tell me what to do" he said as he continued to walk.

Taking his last step he tapped the shoulder of one of the boys who turned to meet him face to face "you're the two boys from an upper class right?"  he asked taking a step forward.

One looked at kokichi with fear while the other  was  fool and challenged him.

"I don't know what your talking about." he noticed the kid behind kokichi and glared "Stop looking at them."  he obviously wasn't as lenient with this one.