Who's that Girl

It is Sunday morning, the winds were running smoothly. Sohan wakes up late and still feels tired due to last night's party. He came in the hall for breakfast then his father teased on him, "Look there, the king is coming from the palace for taking his appetite." 

And his father deride him, "What's your today's plan, yesterday you enjoyed the whole night with your friends?"

Sohan feels embarrassed and said, "I still haven't any plan, and I don't know about the future."

Then suddenly Sohan's phone rings and his father taunt on him, "I know that this is Rohit's call, and now you have the plan to go outside"

Sohan replied, "Yes papa, you are right this is Rohit's call."

Sohan picks up the call and asked, "What happened?"

Rohit answered, "Nothing, but yesterday's party you had drunk very much, do you know anything that happened at last night with you?"

Sohan replied, "I don't know about yesterday's party, and how I came to my home?

Rohit said, "Yesterday in the party there was a girl with whom you were dancing the whole night, and also she drops you at your home, I don't know about her, I thought that maybe she is your childhood friend or Girlfriend and you don't want to tell us about her?

Sohan reposted, "Which girl? I didn't know about yesterday's party, and I don't know about yesterday's girl?

Rohit retort, "Stop lying, I know you don't wanna tell us about her that's why you talking non-sense."

Sohan cut the call and entered in the hall where his father was sitting on the couch in the corner and said, "Yesterday, A girl drops you at home. Can, you please tell me who's that girl? Is she your girlfriend?"

Sohan replied, "Which girl, I don't know about any girl."

"Are you guys making fun of me because I don't know about yesterday's party? So, you all planned to make fun of me." Sohan added.

'No, My son that's true yesterday, a girl drops you at home. You think that we are making fun of you" his father replied.

Sohan thought that maybe his father was right and he thinks about that party, but he can't remember a bit of that incident when he met with that girl.

At night he again goes to that club where he and his friends enjoying yesterday, he thinks that 'Maybe today she again came there, if she knows his face then maybe she came towards him.'

Sohan waited whole night but no girls came towards Sohan. Then Sohan feels upset and came home, but he decided that he would find that girl in any way.