•*•*The end*•*•

Hello everybody.

This is the end of the story, I'm currently writing the second book right now. Honestly I don't know how the story went but I guess imma still post it.

Sorry if the story didn't go as you planned but not all the love story goes as a happy every after.

This story was the first story I have ever created when I first started imagining.

The way the story ends is because Wavily put everybody in front of her and then herself after that's why she didn't let Daven admit everything at the end.

She didn't want to disappoint her parents since their rule for their teenagers were 18+ to even think about having their first kiss and she was obviously not 18 yet.

She was just at the start of her 17 and Daven was in the middle of his 18 so.

Also Daven didn't want to ruin the relationship between his sister and brother because he thought then maybe that was a way to get to his only person that he feels uncomfortable with but that didn't go as planned.

Daven also got mad because he has never gotten anything he actually wanted.

He hid his feelings for his best friend since he was like- since he even knew what crushes or feelings were because he was too scared.

His basketball went different because of his feelings. And the things he wanted affected his basketball.

He then realized Wavily had feelings for him too but that wouldn't work out since she was too scared to disappoint her parents about not following their expectations of their daughter.

She was already broken from cutting and other stuff and she was already scared for them to find out about her cutting so. Even tho she would hide them with makeup that's why she could wear those clothes but it still hurt. Cameron even tho was the Only one who knew then told Daven but it still hurt.

So she didn't want to disappoint them more and even herself.

Her feelings are still there for Daven and will never go away because she has fallen the same as Daven but I guess— idk

I never thought I would think of the book 2 for this one but since you guys never even let me know if this story was good I guess imma still leave it up to you guys to decide if there should a book 2...

If you guys say yes then I have to go deeper into the book because i only got this far from the story. When I imagined the story I never went this deep so I have to think but I'll give u guys more if you want.

Anywho.. well see.

I hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed it writing while on zoom ignoring all my work and failing 😂..

Ok.. goodbye angels.

I'll have more books coming btw