2 💔REJECTION💔

🔴🟡🔴
🟣

All pictures, images, are downloaded from online sites. Pinterest, Google. They neither belong to me nor am taking any credit. Credit goes to the creators

🟤⚫🟤
🟢

Within few days, Wuxian got his first heat. He was very happy, though he was sweating and feeling very uncomfortable. His personal subordinate/herbalist BETA WEN NING, asked him to take rest.

"Childe Xian, take rest

"Childe Xian, take rest. I will bring the suppressant herbs for you in a short while......... "

But Lan Wuxian shook his head. He remained sitting, staring at the door.

"Did you inform him? "

"Yes, master.... "

"Then why suppressant!!! He will come. My Alpha will come. We will consummate our marriage and I will become completely his today........."

"But..... "

"No buts.... I don't wanna hear anything. You go from here. Don't you know, I need privacy with my Alpha..."

"But.... "

"I said GO.... "

He pushed Wen Ning out of Hanshi. He kept waiting, prepared. Waiting for his Alpha. Waiting for Lan Xichen, the sect leader, his husband. He was imagining all kind of romantic talks, intimate touches and shying in himself. Sometimes smiling, sometimes frowning at his own stupid imagination, sometimes blushing.........

Wearing a new red robe, with combed hair tied up in a bun.

Of course his Alpha would untie it, while

Wuxian again smiled shyly.....He had so long waited for this day, imagined for his Alpha to do this or touch that way, during heat. He felt immense happiness of getting heat. He finally was going to become a full fledged Omega husband to his Alpha.  His Jasminum sambac(night blooming jasmine) pheromones filled the cottage.