Og sans x Reader

HELLO WELCOME TO MY STORIES!!! You are y/n and in these stories you are a bitty human! You decide how you look for yourself.My stories will change perspective.This is an interactive story!! WARNING!! VORE IS AHEAD!!

*you are walking through the forest with your head to the ground.You lay against a tree and decide to take a nap.you were tired from out running that dog toby.*

______Sans view_____

I decided for one time to take a walk when i notice something against a tree.It looked like a human.Upon closer examination it was a human just a tiny human.They were asleep and looked frozen.I didn't really have anything to keep them warm since i left my jacket at home."Sorry kiddo'' I quietly spoke.I picked up the human and swallowed them whole trying not to hurt them.I then headed home and figured I'd get them warmed up a different way then this.

_____You view____

*You woke up to being in a jelly like place*"hello?" You called out,To your surprise you got 2 answers! "HELLO SMALL HUMAN!!" "H-heya kiddo.."*You looked around for them but you didn't see anyone.You then see a hand on the lightest wall life up something."Sorry bout that kiddo.." one of the voices responded again."WAIT WHERE AM I!?" You screamed kinda scared. a skeleton's face appeared at the wall. "YOU ARE UNFORTUNATELY IN MY BROTHERS STOMACH.''

"sorry kid but i didn't want you freezing out there.''

*you were teleported out into the skeleton;s hand.You looked up seeing a cute skeleton.He had a big grin and perfect round sockets.*

____Later..___

*It had been a few hours since the giant skeleton let you out.And you didn't want to leave your home.Sans had an old doll house from when papyrus was younger and he let you stay in it.You found a few old clothes in it that fit you.You decide to..

A. Wear the fancy dress and plastic jewerly

B. wear the rag sweater and old pants

C.Wear the green shirt with the skirt and pants

D.keep on your clothes

*sans walked into see you dressed up like this*

A."Gee kid you don't gotta wear something fancy"

B."kid your not wearing rags" *he changes you into the green sweater with skirt*

C."Heh papyrus made that himself so i hope you like it''

D."alright kiddo ready for dinner?"

*sans picked you up and carried you down to dinner papyrus is there and he puts a plate of tiny spaghetti in front of you.It tasted horrid so you..

A.Suck it up and eat it

B.EAT IT IM HUNGRY!

C.ask if you could have some *whatever you like*

D.Not eat and stare

*papyrus looked over and..

A/B."WOWIE THE HUMAN LIKES MY SPAGHETTI!"

C."OF COURSE HUMAN!*he passed whatever it was*

D."OH HUMAN I HAVE CHOCOLATE INSTEAD!" *he gave you chocolate*

*After dinner sans took you to his room to sleep,he didn't let you sleep away from him.*

____A few years passed__

*It's been a few years of living with the skeletons you finally got the courage to ask the skeleton,You decide at...

A.waterfall in the echo flower room!

B.IN THE MIDDLE OF BREAKFAST!

C.Wait for bedtime

D.The place we first met!

*You go to whichever place you chose and you say...

A.Mister sans we've known each other for quite awhile and i was wondering....will you be my boyfriend?

B.MARRY ME YOU SEXY ASS BITCH SANS!

C.Sansy~ Do you love me?

D.Sans can you do it again?

*Sans response:

A.*he began crying* YES!

B.O-O

C.of course i love Y/N..I just haven't got the cour-WAIT WHAT!!??!? UMM..Yeah i love you..*he was blushing alot*

D:kid not again..i hate puking you up.

RESULTS:

A.he became your boyfriend and you got married 3 years after.

B.He instantly married you.No regrets

C.He became your boyfriend and got you to admit you wanted to marry him the same way

D.He began dating you a week after but you love his tummy.

Hope you enjoyed PT.1 next part will be fell sans!!