Night 0

Freddy Fazbear Entertainment. A place of mistisim and wonder. unlike in the main fnaf timeline, these "animatronics" are no longer robots. They are living genetically modified anthropomorphic animals. giving them way more movement, abilities, and unlike their actual counterparts, Sex organs.
  Let's start with Freddy himself. Freddy is a large bear, standing at 6'5. He usually wears a brown 3 piece with a black bow-tie. Freddy is all business, and when he's not using his deep serenading voice to sing. He's usually ordering around his band mates. He's very mysterious, vanishing randomly into unseen areas of the facility. And unlike his fellow band members, his senses are very acute. Even when sleeping the slightest squeak of a mouse will bring him to his feet, marching to the kitchen to make sure none of his food is contaminated. Freddy cares about his buisness, and the lives of the children that walk into it. But he cares about his bandsmates more, maybe to the point of being a control freak.
  Next Chica. Chica is most certainly horny, but she's even more horny for food. If she's not flirting with Freddy (to no avail), or tryna get into foxy's pants (to some avail). she'll be found stuffing herself in the kitchen. Freddy has had to reprimand Chica many times for eating through an entire days worth of food, which should have been given to the clambering kids that swarm the facility in the day time. Chicas risqué personality is also found in her choice of clothing, most of the "animals" don't have to worry about clothes that much. Foxy wears his shorts, and Freddy and Bonnie get by in their suits.But Chica insists on having the only thing covering her obnoxiously large breasts be her "LETS EAT!" bib. Luckily, it's never flown off, causing her to flash a crowd of 6-10 year olds. But this is definitely a thought that the rest of her friends have told her may happen. But her only line when confronted with this is "It's my thing" or "Don't worry it's secure enough"
  Second to last is Bonnie. Bonnie is very small compared to his other band mates. in every sense of the word ;o). He stands at only 5'1, a whole foot under Foxy and Freddy. And only a couple of inches under Chica. Bonnie is also the horniest of all his friends. If he's not tuning his guitar or daydreaming, he's most certainly fantasizing about Freddy's (and occasionally Foxy's) mass. He's way too shy to tell Freddy or Foxy how he feels, But chica is quick to bully him about this fact. He usually wears a royal blue suit, usually ditching the jacket and rolling up his sleeves. Sometimes Bonnie can be seen trying to make skirts out of spare table cloth. but all of his attempts either get torn up by chica on purpose, torn up by foxy accidentally, or just end up as string and cloth, destined for the trash can.
  And last but CERTAINLY not least, Foxy the Fox Pirate. Foxy stands an inch taller than Freddy at 6'6, but when it comes to Foxy's cannon he comes in short. Short compared to Freddy that is. As foxy's length measures in at 7.5 inches. And with foxy's extremely aggressive approach, he even makes Freddy scared at times.
  And now that your horny minds have a mental image of these hulking beasts i can get to the fun part, The actual main story.