01

ⓗⓔⓡⓞ ⓑⓐⓢⓘⓒ ⓣⓡⓐⓘⓝⓘⓝⓖ

ⓗⓔⓡⓞ ⓑⓐⓢⓘⓒ ⓣⓡⓐⓘⓝⓘⓝⓖ

"Hey, tell me what's going on, Deku, you bastard! Ack–" Sophie covered her mouth to hold back a laugh when Bakugo was having Aizawa's scarf holding him back and truthfully, it was a funny sight with him muffling against the cloths. Bakugo flashed her his red eyes and Sophie yelped, hiding behind Izuku who was then hid behind her as well. Far away from there was the boy with half red and half white hair, he was watching the brown hair girl silently. He was intriguing to know more about her.

Aizawa glared. "They're weapons for capture made of carbon fiber woven together with metal wire made of a special alloy. Jeez, don't keep making me use my Quirk over and over. I have dry eye." His eyes glowed and Sophie clasped her mouth, drooling over how charming he was when his Quirk was activating. A hint of blush covered her cheeks and he told the students to continue their tests. Aizawa stood at the corner and a sigh escaped his lips as he watched Sophie Vlad was purposely slowing herself down.

She was too good for this world. He had to admit that. And time passed really fast, it's time for him to tell the results. Sophie smiled softly when she caught a relief sigh from Midoriya once he read his name was in 20th place. As expected, Sophie was the last and the whole class turned their heads to look at her. Though, she seemed relaxed and even had a bag of popcorns she got out of nowhere in her hand. Midoriya then finally realized that she was purposely going for the last place for his sake.

"Vlad-san–I–"

Aizawa turned off the hologram and lazily looked at the kids. "By the way, I was lying about the expulsion." He then grinned and Sophie was thrown back by the force of her nose bleeding animatedly. He said that it was a rational deception to draw out the upper limits of their Quirks. "Although, there were one of you slouching." He looked straight at Sophie and once again, she yelped at the face he made when he looked at her. The class shrieked and Momo sighed hopelessly, it should have been obvious if they thought it through.

"With that, we are done here. There are handouts with the curriculum and such in the classroom, so when you get back, look over them." The Pro Hero waved his hand and left the field. Sophie then quickly got up on her feet and ran after him with a big smile on her face. It's such a wonder to Aizawa really, how could one smile every time? And she did look cute smiling like that. He was not the type to have favourites but somehow, he got the feeling that he might be asking her to look after the other students frequently from now on.

"What is it, Miss Sophie Vlad?" He kept his hands in his pockets and just kept walking.

Sophie grinned wider and clasped her hands behind her back. "It's an honor to be your student, Aizawa-sensei and I think, I would be your one and only favourite!" She held a peace sign and Aizawa smirked at her confidence. He told her to keep on dreaming since he will always cut those without potential. Sophie then had some mischievous look in her eyes. "Without potential, you say? Aizawa-sensei, I have to say that I am with potential and I'm sure you already know that since you have been urging me to use my Quirk earlier."