Chapter 1: Amara

Amara, 22 Female. Was one of the most prettiest and elegant actresses in the world of acting. A lot of people admired her, they thought she was an angel off cameras. WRONG, she was a bitch. Once you see her true colors, it's done for you guys. Even though she was mean, she was a hard working person and only has respect for her parents.

Amara's Pov:

I wake up as I look at my clock "9 am" huh.. I rub my eyes and looked at my clock again "9 AM?!??" I shouted "IM LATE FOR WORK AGAIN" I rushed down stairs and saw my maids who was preparing me breakfast "which one of you guys were supposed to wake me up??" I look at them angrily as one of the maids raised her hand "You. Come here" i said with an angry voice "WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP YOU MORON??? NOW IM LATE" i said to her angrily "I'm so sorry ma'am, i tried waking you up but you keep sayin—" "SHUT UP AND PACK YOUR BAGS." i interrupted her with a rude voice.

"Ma'am — Please give me another chance, I've been working for you ever since you were 19.. pls ma'am" I glared at her and sighed "fine, just don't get screw up things next time." " Yes ma'am! Thank you so much!" And she gets out, I stared into my food and had no appetite. I just looked at it " Moms cooking is better than this trash" I threw the food away and got ready for work.

"Where are we supposed to go again?" I asked and looked at the maid "You're supposed to be meeting your partner for your upcoming movie today, ma'am." I nodded "right. Thanks to someone, I'm late" I glared at the maid and she smiled awkwardly.

I was in my car, looking at the view outside and i suddenly got a notification in twitter, I was scrolling through Instagram when I saw a handsome woman, or pretty woman whatever you wanna call it. She's just attractive, I look at her username "Alexis" a pretty common name but it suits her, I scroll through her posts and she's actually so attractive. I was smiling while looking at her pictures when the driver suddenly said "We're here now ma'am" I looked at the driver and thanked him.

I was in the building and all the people greeted me, they didn't need to but I guess they wanted to. They're all are probably just talking to me because I'm a famous actress, if I was an ordinary person, nobody would even look at me. They would just think I'm a spec of dust.
I finally reached my managers office, and I greeted him as usual. "I can't wait for you to meet with your partner, you guys would be so good for each other! You're both very hard working women and you guys are a like!" I looked at him with an emotionless look and said "that's nice" then I suddenly wanted to pee. So I excused myself, I was walking when I suddenly bumped into someone

"Hey! Watch where you're going you—"