Chapter 1

Lynna's POV

Here I am lying in my bed reading my favorite book Fifty Shades of Grey. I know this day won't be different. I will just read all day because it's saturday. Mom and Dad didn't allow me to go shopping with my friends or even go to their house, they want all day here at home do some chores, read books and chat with them, my parents are like my friends I can tell them everything, they can give advice whenever I needed but sometimes I felt too much. It feels that I can't breath anymore. They are being strict more and more as I grow. Ok stop the drama it's 11:30 in the afternoon meaning I should get ready for lunch otherwise two bombs will explode in unison. I get up and walk downstair and head tp kitchen I saw mom and dad sitting on their regular sit. "Hi" I say as I walk towards the table and sit beside mom. Dad lead the prayer. We eay in silent until mom breaks the silence. "Uhm honey before I forget to tell you, me and your dad won't be home for week, we'll leavw tomorrow after church service" Mom says while looking at me in doubt on what will I answer. "Why?" I ask mom without any feelings or expression on my face. "You see honey we have some business to do. I know that you'll be alright you've grown up. You're now 16 and I think you should get used to it." Mom says with guilt, glancing to dad. "Oh, if you say so." I say looking to dad while finishing his food. I will miss dad most, he will drop by my room everyday before he goes to bed to check if I'm alright. And I've never experienced being alone before. I've finished my food mom amd dad went to the living room. I collect the plate and start washing them.

I went back my room and read all day long. I actually don't feel hungry. I feel so sad that the next day mom and dad will leave. I'm on phone chattinh with a friend when someone knocks. "Ok trish i think mom or dad is in my door. Call you later." Phone drops I stood up and run to my door open it and it was my dad. "Hey honey Is that a friend or maybe a boyfriend." Dad tell me while tickling me. "Dad that was trish!" I told him in a raised voice. "Aren't you sleepy?" Dad ask with concern in his voice. "No." I answered. "Well I must go now. Just checking on you. Loveyou honey." Dad murmurs. He hug me very tight that I can't almost breath. "Loveyou too dad." I reply. Door shut.

It's six in the morning I have to get up now and get ready for church. I go straight to the bathroom and take a shower. I am standing in front of my closeth thinking what to wear. When I saw my beautiful pinl floral dress. Its cute and bodycon I feel sexy on it. I know mom will comment on this outfit. She doesn' t want me to wear dress that are body hugging. Too conservative. Ugh. I went downstair straight to the car waiting for my parents.

We are now sitting on second row in the church together with wilson family. Inigo Wilson, this guy is really hot and attractive. He's kind and so gentle. Some people thought his gay but no no he's definitely not!!! The church service ended and I'm outside the church while my parents talk to some churchmates. I was admiring the clouds when someone taps my shoulder. "Hi" heard some.voice. i turn around and look. I was shocked it was Inigo. "Hi." I reply shyly. We always see each other here buy we've never talked. "Your mom told me you love books maybe you can let me borrow some?" He says in an questioning tone. "Well sure. I'll give some to you tomorrow at school." I told him while looking at his eyes, his beautiful eyes. "Ok. Thanks in advance. Bye." He says and he wave his hand. I nod and smile.

"Oh my God trish you know what this ia the first time I talked to Inigo. He's damn cute!" I say shouting on the phone to trish. "Okay now tell me whay books should I let him borrow?" Asking in curiositu I din't even asked him what kind of book he like. Stupid me. Trish told me that it will be nice if I hand him the book I love the most. Well I love all my books. I don't know what to choose!! Twilight! I know he already watched it but I think this is the book I love the most so far. Well I should give it a try.

Hey this is my first time to write a story. Please give me some comment so that I will be able to make it better! Tell me if you find the story boring or something and tell me what should I do. I want my first story to be corrected by readers. Thanks guys. I hope I didn't waste your time!!!!!!!! When I get some comments I will update as soon as I can!!! Loveeeeeeee.

Xoxo,
#;)