𝖂𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖘𝖙 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖇𝖊.

One shot? Indeed. Male reader. Please enjoy.
Y/N: Your name.
C/P: Color panties.
H/C: Hair color.

You've recently moved to a new place, you and your parents have been poor for as long as you can remember. It wasn't a surprise if you had to move continuously. Today was your first day at U.A. high school. It was one of the richest schools in the area, the only school in your area that was close to your new home. You were wearing the school uniform, but, not exactly as you thought but you were used to it. You had feminine features, even your name was famine, no one ever knew you were a guy, you looked too feminine for anyone to figure it out. No matter how many times you tried to look like a male, you looked like a tomboy and it kind of pissed you off but you liked dressing feminine anyways.

Wearing a girl's uniform, you put a piece of your hair behind your ear and walk into class 1-A, and of course, you're late on your first day, great. Your teacher, Aizawa sensei, greets you and makes you introduce yourself to the class. "Uh, hi, I'm Y/N. I came from Korea." A few whispers came from the class but a few of the students walked up to you. "Hey! I'm Mina Ashido! Nice to meet you girl!" You sighed, ignoring the "girl" part and smiled as you looked around the classroom.

"You'll be sitting over there, next to Kirishima. Eijirou please raise your hand." You look around to find the raised hand but the redhead walks up to you instead. Smiling with his hand out, he speaks. "Hey! I'm Eijirou Kirishima! Kiri for short!" A soft flush of pink flutters onto your cheeks, taking his hand as you look to the side. "Nice to meet you Hyung!" You say as everyone in the classroom looked quite confused, staring at you. You can feel the gaze on you but you have no idea what you did.

"Y/N, in Japan, we address everyone as Kun, San, or Sama." Aizawa sensei reassured you. You immediately turned flustered from the inconvenience and bow towards Kirishima, "I-I'm so sorry! I do apologize Kirishima-kun! Please forgive me!" Kirishima just laughs and pats your head softly, "Hey, don't sweat it! You're new to Japan, mistakes happen! No need to apologize! We barely even use those terms anyways." Still flustered, you nod as Kirishima takes you to your seat.

Aizawa sensei then went inside of his yellow sleeping bag as everyone grabbed their backpacks and headed to their dorms. "Hey I'm Denki Kaminari! I heard you'd be sharing a dorm with Kiri since all the dorms are full, right?" Denki asked you as you nodded with a smile. "How come Kirithima (Kirishima) geth (gets) to thare (share) a room with a girl?" A voice said from next to you, trying to look up your skirt. All of a sudden a tall ash blonde male kicked away, what seemed to be a small child with balls on his head? "Shut up you fucking pervert!" The male looked over at you as you softly flushed.

"Hey Extra, I'm Bakugou, c'ya." He said walking ahead of you and Kirishima. "What was-" You halfly ask, "That was Mineta, the class pervert, and that was Katsuki Bakugou, the class's hot head, but he's a sweetheart." Kirishima told you as you softly giggled. The giggle left a soft blush on Kirishima's face but you didn't notice it. "Well, come on! I'm starving!" You told Kirishima as you saw the U.A dorms up ahead, grabbing his hand. As you ran and dragged Kirishima with you, soft wind flustered up your skirt as Kirishima saw the C/P panties you were wearing. 

Kirishima's face was all red once you both got inside, panting softly from running. "Hey, you okay? You're red, Kirishima-kun." You told Kirishima, he was still taken back from the small flash of your panties. "Y-yeah! I'm fine! M-my dorm's that way!" He said point down the hall. As you both walked down the hall, he unlocked his dorm. Both of you walking in, Kirishima sees that U.A staff had made small moderation's to his room, one bathroom, two beds, and the room was slightly bigger. You take a seat on the red bed that was actually Kirishima's but you obviously didn't know and he didn't mind. 

"So why are we sharing a room? I mean, you are a girl after all!" Kirishima said, unaware of your actual gender. Aizawa obviously knew your gender but he didn't bother to tell anyone, considering they gave you a girl's uniform. "I'm only telling you because we're roommates and you have the right to know." Sitting on the side of you, Kirishima was intrigued, "Go on." You gulped, tugging gently at your green skirt, "I'm actually a guy." You say, embarrassed. "Why'd they give you a girls uniform then?" He asked, Kirishima didn't seem phased by what you told him, he just acted normal, a big smile on his face. 

"I asked for one. The school wanted to know my gender but when I explained to them I'm a guy, they just thought I was being funny. I didn't even care too much so I just went with the so-called joke and took the uniform they gave me." Taking in the information, Kirishima nodded, his usual big smile as he laid on his bed which you thought was yours. "Well, this might sound sus but, I saw your panties when we were running, I didn't mean to look! I swear I'm not like Mineta!" You giggle softly with a smile, "You really are cute~"

Your face turns red as you look up at him, "I-I meant to say that in my h-head! Sorry! Please forgive me!" You stutter in a panicking blush as you get up and bow. Kirishima just chuckled, he was quite flattered, ruffling your H/C hair. "Y/N It's okay! I promise! It was quite adorable. You get flustered easily~" He teased you as he took you by your hips. Getting red, there's a knock on the door. "Come in!" Kirishima said, letting go of your hips. Mineta walks in, "Hey Krithima (Kirishima), let's talk outthide (outside)." Kirishima nods as you stand there flustered. As both of them were outside you could hear them whispering, "You know these (She's) poor right?" You heard the purple male said, "Yeah, but does it matter? So is Uraraka and she's fine." Kirishima told Mineta with slight annoyance.

"Just remember the rumorths (rumors) that were spread around Uraraka though, look out for Y/N." Kirishima nodded as you began to slightly cry, you were used to this kind of treatment, so why this was so different, you didn't know. Hearing the door, you wipe your tears and clench your skirt. "Hey! I'm back, sorry about that, Mineta's just a weird guy." He tells you as you ignore your feelings and giggle, "I can tell, he tried to look up my skirt." Kirishima then took you by the hips once again, hugging you from behind. "You were crying.."

How'd he know? You'd only been crying for a small amount of time, you didn't even try to lie, you just nodded, clenching your skirt. "I heard.. You guys.. I don't even know why I'm crying, rumors have always been around me.." You say with tears filling your eyes. Kirishima turns you around, burying you into his chest. "It's because you've buried your feelings in for so long, you've tried to ignore them."

As much as you didn't want to hear Kirishima's words, he was right. You'd been burying up your feelings for so long, you forgot what it was like to actually feel the pain about rumors and hatred. Kirishima took your hands and placed them against his lips. Your face turned red, tears still dropping as he kissed both of your hands and he wiped your tears. "You shouldn't cry, it's bad for the skin." He joked as you both laugh. "I'm kind of hungry, not to ruin the mood." Kirishima said as you laugh a little more, making a little snort noise.

Kirishima completely stops laughing as he awe's at you, "That was so cute, Y/N!" Punching Kirishima in the arm, you scowl at him. "Shut up! I am not! Let's go get food!" You said flicking his nose as he rubs his nose, laughing. "Ow ow, okay, c'mon." Taking your hand, Kirishima escorts you to the commons.