Chapter 1: Sonic enters the fight!

Sonic the hedgehog is the fastest thing alive and is a freedom fighter, fighting against the evil doctor Ivo Eggman Robotnik. Sonic has been through a lot he fought giant Robots, gods, the Ultimate Life form, King arthur, sealed away a genie with addison of obtaining the seven world rings, saving a planets of aliens and fighting in war against his toughest opponent yet infinite but still he fought and won with Super and Hyper form. We find our hero resting under a tree after finally putting Eggman in prison "ahh, now this is much better. Finally I can take a break" Sonic stated "SONIC!" he heard someone calling his name out as he opened his eyes and saw that his little buddy/brother was flying towards him "yo Tails!" Sonic called out as Tails landed on the ground Sonic saw that Tails looked distressed "what's up little buddy?" Sonic asked "Knuckles and Shadow are at the Master Emerald altar and they said that Something is happening to the Chaos Emeralds!" Tails exclaimed "then let get going!" Sonic told him as they got on the Tornado and headed straight to Angel Island.

Once they arrived they saw Shadow and Knuckles near the Chaos and Master Emeralds as they went up "what up guys?" Sonic asked "Sonic the Master Emerald is in stress it showing me you fighting some people and something else more importantly some girl but that is'' Knuckles said "how do you know this?" Sonic asked "remember I'm connected to Master Emerald so I can sense what it's trying to say" Knuckles said "and remember I was created with Chaos Energy" Shadow added "so what now?" Tails asked before anyone could answer the seven Emeralds that appeared around Sonic ''what the?!" Sonic said then they span around him before teleporting himself and the Emeralds away "Sonic!" Tails shouted "don't worry Sonic been through a lot he'll be fine" Knuckles said "as much as I hate to admit it but the Faker has been through a lot more than me so let's hope. However Sonic stayed alive all these years contine that's all we can do '' Shadow told them (meanwhile) Sonic was in between time and space before he faced planted into the ground "uhh I really got to get that landing style fixed. Huh? Where am I?" Sonic asked himself as he saw he was in a strange area "okay what's going on?" Sonic questioned "welcome to the Blublaze crossover tag tournament!" a robotic female voice said "what?" Sonic asked "you have entered a tournament and the only way for you to get home is to get a keystone and bring it to the goal while fighting contestants from other worlds!" The voice said with enthusiasm "huh okay then, oh well a new adventure is starting so let's have some fun!" Sonic said in a cheered voice then started to run.