「1」

I want to paint a portrait of him

I want to paint a portrait of him. Its fluffy, silvery hair, like snowflakes on a winter's day, as soft as a cat's fur. His bright blue eyes always look so distant, giving him an air of maturity. His pale skin and thin body making him look fragile, as if it were going to break at any moment. His smile, his pink lips tilted slightly upwards. Impressive. He didn't smile very often, but when he did, he was charming.

The way he was sitting at the end of class, relaxed, but at the same time, alert. The way I looked for the window, even knowing I'd never see anything there. Nothing really.

But even so he faced her. Perhaps it gave him a little joy, sitting there supposedly observing the clear sky, when in fact, everything he saw was completely black.

He captivated me the moment I saw him. Beautiful. I found it hard to believe that someone in a turtleneck sweater might look so good, until he showed up. His stature made him hard to ignore, and I'm dying to paint him. It would be a great honor.

And there was the little problem. Well, maybe not so small. He was there. Just a couple of yards away from me, walking slowly as I tried to find a place to sit and eat lunch. It was amazing how he managed to evade that number of people. His other senses must be very sharp, like any other clichéd story said.

It's so close, but I can't ask you. My feet are frozen, even in the middle of summer. Oh, how ironic. All I occupy is a simple question, ONE simple question, but I don't have the courage. And people used to tell me that artists were fearless. Apparently, they were either lying, or they weren't artists.

It was only a few steps, eight or nine, but my feet particularly chose this moment to disobey me. What should I do? Should I go? Wait, I didn't go for my lunch! The recess is almost over, the cafeteria will run out of food! I have to go now! I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't realize that my feet started moving on their own, and before I knew it.

"Ouch! Hey!"

I was falling. We were falling. I fell to the ceramic floor with a dull noise, and I could hear a whining near me. I looked up and saw it. He held his head as he murmured incomprehensible words and looked quite annoyed. Immediately my face got different shades of red. "Oh God, I-S-sien-wait me-no, I wanted to." I was stuttering, and the words didn't come out properly. I had to look so pathetic.

"Tch. Look where you're going, ..." He struggled to stand up, and with a dull tone, he spoke, his voice soft and seductive.

"You are... in my chemistry class, right?" Oh, did you find me? Have I been seeing him for so long that he noticed? "Yes... can I ask you something?" He gave me a selfless look and remarked. "You just did."

I could feel my cheeks burning again, and this time, I was grateful that I couldn't see myself. "I mean, besides that... Oh, Sorry about your food. I'll get you a sandwich from the cafeteria, I don't think I'll get to eat, but since I was going there..."

He raised an eyebrow and asked, "What's your name?" Oh, I didn't introduce myself, did I? That's silly. What a way to make a good impression. "I'm Y/N." He nodded. "I'm sure you already know my name, but I'll introduce myself anyway. I'm Killua."

He stretched out his arm, but his hand was not exactly in front of me. I took it as a sign that I wanted to shake our hands, so I positioned myself and shook it. He smiled slightly before frowning. "Then, Y/N, why were you heading to the cafeteria, if you're not going to eat anything?

"I wanted to ask someone, well, you, one thing. And the food in the store runs out almost at this time of recess. There's only about 15 minutes left and I'm very slow eater. So, can I ask you the question?" I was aware that chances were he'd give me the same answer as before, but I don't care. I need to ask.

The silver-haired boy sighed. "I asked you three questions before, as far as I can remember, so you can ask me one." I was very excited, and pretty sure my eyes were shining at the time.

"Can I paint you?"

"Huh?"

That's when I realized that my question didn't sound the way I wanted it, and I could have created a misunderstanding. I raised my hands and agité them frantically. "I'm sorry. That was very rude of me. I just thought you'd look great in my painting and I, uh, oh whatever, just forget it..."

I must have sounded like an idiot. I wonder if Killua, a person who can only see darkness, thinks I look like one. You think I'm abnormal? Or weird? I'm pathetic. I should probably leave quietly, and he probably wouldn't notice.

, "Sure."

Wait, what?

"Sorry?"

He sighed and repeated what he said. "Sure. Just tell me when and where." I blinked, processing everything, before I almost screamed with emotion. I can hardly believe it. The most beautiful boy I've ever seen agrees to let me paint it!

He was still there, staring blankly, waiting for an answer. He was actually very kind. "How about Friday, after school, in the art room?" Killua nodded before retiring.

His eyes made him look distant, and gave him an air of melancholy, but they were the ones who made him so special. The bell pierced my ears indicating the end of the recess, and that's when I realized I was looking at the place where Killua was a few minutes ago, and I'm likely to get extra homework for being late for math. I sibbed and ran to class, and I couldn't help but smile.

Friday was going to make a wonderful memory.

//YESS 1031 WORDS !!! anyways enjoy ur day part two will come out in a matter of seconds 🌸