Prologue

(I SUCK AT GRAMMAR IM JUST DOING THIS STORY FOR FUN NO JUDGE FOR MY SELF AND FUN ONLY!! ALSO I DON'T OWN BNHA OR DEMON SLAYER)

It was Night time today a day where Villain is Doing well chaos .

It was Ounce A Day Where Villains and Heroes existed but ...the Demons appeared Eating humans devouring them.

Then one Man was Reborn well he isn't the only one Who Got reborn as his FELLOW demon slayers and two hashira got reborn. Now there job here like last time..

Is to Eliminate "Him"

"HAVE NO FEAR FOR I AM HERE" As All might said and smash the unknown hideous villain but what surprised him is he got regenerated.

"Oh so your All might...Your just Bite and go huh-"

"Breath of Flames Fifth form.. FLAME TIGER" AS the attack form by a large fire tiger that cut off the villains/demons head .

The man Is wearing a Flame Hoari with a Reddish sword. He has a Golden like hair with red tips and a tiny pony tail on the back of his hair.

 He has a Golden like hair with red tips and a tiny pony tail on the back of his hair

(THIS IS WHAT HE WEAR WITH HIS FLAMING ROBE/HOARI ALSO I DON'T OWN THIS PICTURE)

"All might my friend It's our Job To eliminate The Demons While You protect the citizens" Kyoujurou Rengoku said as he put back his sword and All might just laugh but Nervously at the same time .

"I KNOW MY FRIEND I JUST DID A SELF DEFENSE THAT'S ALL(I Actually wanted to try to eliminate the demon with my fist many times but looks like I need to give up) "All Might said as Another demon was about to jump towards him.

"Thunder breathing first form: THUNDER CLAP AND FLASH!" A yellow electricity with a Black/Yellow Hoari that has white triangles has .

"All might san...I basically heard your thoughts But I will let it pass.."The kid with yellowish hair that has orange tips sigh at the Number 1. Hero.

"Well we need to be off As well All might my friend I will see you In U.A!"Rengoku Kyoujurou smile at All might before waving off.

----------------

The scene change where another demon was about to attack and Go inside one of the houses to devour a family.

*BANG*

But the demon got decapitated because of a headshot as a Mohawk looking kid who is on a building with a purple hoodie. Sitting on the rooftop a demon jump on his back only again Shot on the head then the demons body begin To disintegrate like dust...Like him ounce.

The Kid Name Shinazugawa Genya With his rifle and a few guns and Nichirin Bullets.

"Oi Brat Go Home Now I will take care of this " A Voice from behind said as Genya Clicked his tounge and look at his Father that was ounce Abuse him his Siblings and his mother but since he give a second chance of life He Change well he is still quite an Asshole he is but not in the past more like Physical love worry.