|| One || Minecraft Beds ||

"I swear to god this is the last time I let a viewer on my world." He says to his chat. You giggle until your stomach is in pain, but you have push to talk on so he can't hear you.

You used to make fun of e-daters that called on discord. Your mind is changing though. The way he looked at the webcam in pure disgust... it made your stomach knot up in a feel-good way.

"You said you know how to speedrun?" He asks.

"Of course," you say, confidently. Because once, you watched Dream Was Taken the YouTuber on YouTube before. You are a gamer girl too, and it was time to teach this stupid baby Sapnap how to PLAY.

He doesn't reply. In shock, you suppose. Your voice stunned him, or it could have been the quality of your mic, one that only a sophisticated gamer would have. And you, remember, are a quirky GAMER girl.

"...um, hello?" He says,

Oh right! Push to talk! Silly me! You think, unmuting yourself. "Yes I can speedrun once I watched Dream was taken the youtuber on youtube" you tell him. With such a captivating story he is sure to be interested in someone as deep and aesthetic as you.

"Surprising." Yeah. It is surprising, because gamer girls are a rare gem these days. Only a real and good gamer girl would watch someone as underground as Dream.

"Do you know Dream? He isn't popular. I'm like, one of the only girls who wattches him" you say matter of factly.

"Yeah I've seen him around here and there" he replies sounding full of it, clearly unable to handle your charm.

"You should watch him sometime."

"Okay I'll do that."

Finally, the world loads and you drop at spawn. The radius is zero so your skins are standing on the same block. Only for a split second though because you hit w the second you drop. Speedrun - run = speed so you have to go quick. This is why you got a C+ in pre-pre-algebra lab with extra help. Which is quite good actually.

"Where the f- sorry, where are you going?" He shouts, angrily, though You know it's playful. You know he wanted me to just stand in that same block. Don't worry, you can read people easily. It's so difficult being so intelligent, so analytic, so superior to everyone around you...

"I'm speedrunning, duh," you say like a sassy popular girl. Who knows what kind of girl he likes? You have to experiment. Good thing you already have 19 interchangeable personalities.

"At least get sOME materials? And why that way?"

"Who has time for that. We are getting a world record. We have to sprint The Whole time. Why would we want to get wood when we can just run to the stronghold?" You lay it out easily for him. Baby steps, really. For someone 7 years older than you and in university it seems like he would at least get SOME of it. Too bad, that's another minus of being so smart.

You made sure to turn on auto-jump to save time from clicking the space bar. It just takes too long.

*sapnap has made the advancement: the nether*

What??? "Nick how did you do that?" You throw his real name in the mix to get him excited.

"Please never call me that again." He's bashful! "Also, I just got four iron."

"four... four iron?" Your struggle to auto jump over the Stone Mountain, because making a pick and getting blocks just takes too much time. You are deep in thought about how someone could get to the nether with three iron. "Um, Nicholas you're hacking. That is..." oh no what kind of equation do I use here...? 4 iron=one iron pick 24-4=21 "you're missing 21 iron Nicky."

"What the fuck? Please stop using my real name. Call me sapnap like everyone else."

*sapnap has made the advancement: a terrible fortress*

"and it's a bucket. I got to the nether with a bucket. And flint and steel, which was the fourth iron. And gravel."

You don't ' know what any of that means. Well. You do, but your mind is just clouded with Niquito, remember? Yeah.

"You said youve watched Dream." He says.

"I have." Finally, the top of the mountain! It's so pretty from up here. Now you have to get down safely.

"Liar."

"What???" You hold w down on accident, staring at your screen in shock. You fall from the mountain and die.

He just laughs. His laugh is adorable

"Hahahahaha hahahahaha hahaha you fucking suck at Minecraft he says "

"What"

"You are so bad at minecraft and I am actually better than Dream people just like him better because techno blade fought him and he made a roleplay server and he is apparently super smart or something" he says "and he's like my best friend also so I know that you're lying you've never watched Dream"

"Nilockas can we kiss in Minecraft" you ask, peeing yourself and your gamer chair aesthetically.

"Yeah come to spawn baby"

"I am a,ready here" you're aren't at spawn yet because after you died you spedran againalso but it didn't get as far. But he like s fuuny girls mayeb he also will like you because this is funny right it's content for youtube chanel .?

" no ur not"

"Yea"

"I don't see you"

You can't help it youPEE again!This time it's even more pee lol"

You get bac alsok to spawn and he is waiting there and he is crouching oh. His Minecraft skin is soooooooooooo hot the also way it's made of pixels and whatnot and he is like "hey"

And you crouch and slowly walk to him also plus you move your mouse also in a way that makes your head appears to be flipping your pixels imaginary hair back in the also Minecraft gameand he suddenly gets a sword appears in his and hand his and h e jump s up two (2) times and hits you when he is on the. Incline of the jump which deals more (better/goodest) damage to you and you diede and he banes youalso from theminerfats worldand hangs up on you on discoar and blocks you and then him goes back to his stream and says hey guys and then you peejust one more time and this also time it isn't as much but it's still there it's just like. A few droplets you just can't help it also you're in a wheelchair and on meds and none of this actually happened

AND THEN YOU WAKE UP FROM YOUR COMA AND SAPNAP IS LIKE HI BABY AND HE STANDS OVER YOU AND YOUR REALLY HOT COLD AND GREY WITHERING BODYN WJO J
H BODY IN YOUR HOSPITAL BED AND HES DOING The Smile AT YOU WND HES LIKE IM HERE TO SAVE YOU FROM YOUR TERMINAL ILLNESS AND THEN HE PULLS OUT A FOAM MIENCRAFT SWORD AND SWINGS IT AROUND IN THE AIR WHOOM WHIZZ BAP SHING AND THERE THE CANCER IS GONE

YOU GET UP FROM YOUR BED ACCIDENTALLY JERKING TOO HARD UP FROM YOUR FORMER POSITION AND ONE OF THE CORDS FALLLS OUT OF THE WALLS AND YOU FEEL COLD SUDDENLY AND HIS FACE TURNS WHITE LIKE HE IS BURNING REALLY HOT (BECAUSE HE IS HOT ) AND HE IS
LIKE RECEEDING DOWN A TUBE WHERE HE IS THE ONLY LIGHT LEFT AND EVERYTHING ELSE IN YOUR BISION IS JUST BLACK
AND ALSO HE KISSES YOU AND THEN PLUGS THE CORD BACK IN AND HES LIKE YOUR GFUEL SUPPLY YOU UNPLUGGED IT. AND THEN YOU DIE WHILE HE KISSES YOU AND HE IS CRIMINALLY CHARGED WITH WHATEVER IT IS CALLED WHERE YOURE ATTRACTE D TO DEAD PEOPLE AND STUFF AND THEN HE GOES TO JAIL AND GETS CANCELLED ON TWITTER AND THEN "DREAM" FORGIVES HIM BECAUSE NATURE IS JUST TO FORGIVE EEVRY YBODY WHICH IS REALLY HEALTHY