02

ⓘⓝ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓓⓐⓡⓚ

ⓘⓝ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓓⓐⓡⓚ

"It's Miss Sophie Vlad! Miss!"

Sophie who was just getting out of her car let out a scream when she was suddenly swarmed by reporters and perhaps paparazzi. They kept bothering her to ask about her life in Japan and about All Might and she didn't really mind about it since it was their job but perhaps, they should lower their voices a little and give her some space. Sophie tried to answer some of the questions to help them since it was getting real late for her classes. Plus, she even saw them interviewing other students and teachers.

"Excuse me, miss! Can you tell me about All Migh–"

"Miss, what about your modelling career–"

"How is your father–"

Sophie then felt a hand tugged her forearm and a really deep voice spoke behind her. She was pulled into someone's chest and her heart was pounding so fast when his long black hair tickled her cheek. "All Might is not on duty today and I would appreciate if you stop disturbing my student. Please leave." Her eyes brightened up at Aizawa who was shooing those reporters as if they were flies. Aww, looks like someone has taken an interest in me. Sophie covered her giggling mouth.

"Don't you think you are too scruffy?"

It almost sounded like the female reporter was insulting Aizawa and Sophie quickly dropped her hands, the usual smile plastered on her face was replaced with a scowl and her eyes glowed brightly. "Excuse me, what did you just say about my teacher?" Instantly, those paparazzi were silenced and Sophie glared at her, taking a few steps forward to beat her up. She did not just insult her teacher and it was her Aizawa! "He's not scruffy! He's perfect the way he already is!" Sophie showed her teacher that was grinning weirdly at a cat and his face did look like a creep.

Sophie blushed hard and everyone slapped their foreheads. Aizawa then cleared his throat and grabbed her by her shirt, dragging her inside and Sophie waved her hand at the reporters cutely as if she wasn't being dragged by her teacher. Her head turned to him and she had a grin on her face that started to annoy him. The Pro Hero scoffed and asked her what it was grumpily, releasing the hold of her shirt and she fell on the floor hard. Despite that, she still was smiling mischievously. "You saved me earlier. You are liking me!"

"Shut up, kid. If I don't stop them, you will be late for my classes. And I don't like you." Aizawa stuffed his hands inside of his pockets and Sophie glanced back at the school gate with her gaze hardened. The news that All Might had been hired as a teacher at UA surprised the nation and the media descended on the school and caused a commotion for days. Everyone knew about that and Sophie had a little worry about that. Noticing her distant look, Aizawa flicked her on the forehead and Sophie shrieked in surprise. "What are you spacing out for? Class is starting."