orientation

I woke up in my bed and stared at the plain dark ceiling. I am so very dreading the school orientation . As a demon I'm supposed to be a powerful evil tormentor to the innocent however I constantly find myself taking pity on them and I help them. I am always wondering why?
“Hey kumara…” my neighbor yelled through the door just go away “it's time for school let's go” just go die already you evil piece of…. STOP. “I'm coming give me a minute” as I opened the door I found his dark chipped demon nails right between my eyes. looking up I stated bluntly bored “what's your point” he instantly paled and backed off shaking my head I started dragging my feet after him can't i just go lie back down.
I wish I did.

Chapter 1
School orientation is a freaking test to tell how strong you are.unfortunately for me I'm super strong so I absolutely hate this test each year. This test is where each of us battle each other and whoever wins is feared and respected. I always win so... this a huge pain.I'm stronger in both physical and supernatural power. Even if I go against the most powerful demon I still dominate them.
"My fellow Demons we are all here for the school orientation. You will perform 5 exercises to get in. The first is......" She went on and on. I already know the exercises I've been doing them for years now. My favorite combat and combination exercises are flying combat and spell casting. I wonder how long that this will take. Even though I absolutely despise this I just want to get this over with.
I kicked ass on the exercises. I beat even the strongest of the teachers. The instructor came and talked him through it. Ha what a idiot he couldn't even throw a punch.
I was finally able to go to my dorm room that I've had all these years. I even had the same roommate names Judas. God he's a total idiot. Worse than my opponent today.
“ Hey kumara great to be back isn't” Judas said smugly, rolling my eyes I replied “ oh yeah you don't mean that, listen I didn't get much sleep so night… if you wake me I will personally through you through the wall” as soon as I closed my eyes a flash back came.
At first I was absolutely evil but then a while ago I was invading a home with my brother abaxel crazy name we know. When I looked at the family that I was tormenting I see something in the mother's eyes Perhaps it's love l can't do this... goodbye humans for now.
That night I ditched my brother and left the underground royal palace and came here to one of the outlining city's . Judas knows better than to disturb me. Heh the first time he did he was thrown up through the roof and yes I got in trouble because he's supposably a Prince.
In the past I was a overly evil poltergeist ( I throw objects and knives at people) but after that I incident I would rather be a regular demon at least but I want to be more than a demon maybe a guard or perhaps a...I dare say it a dark angel.
The dark Angels are demons that defy nature and protect humans against the rest of us. “ Kumara” Judas screeched and then flattened me interrupting my thoughts. “ JUDAS” I bellowed angry. He smiled and then said “ you didn't tell me that you were related to my general” rolling my eyes I immediately thought great he found out. “Kumara!” I paled hearing my brother abraxel. “Judas do you remember when I arrived here and we batted almost everyday” I asked my eyes narrowed on the sound of his footsteps. Judas paused “ how can I forget kumara you threw me through the roof” I nodded and replied wary of how close my brother was getting “well Abraxel is much worse than me he can torment the devil into going mad… I gotta leave, I'm not staying” Judas nodded and stated “ I asked your brother for his help and he already knows that you're my roommate” I swear I turned white. I opened my wings and bolted out the wall away from Judas and especially my brother abraxel.