Introduction

DISCLAIMER

Hello everyone. It's Sumi again. Thank you so much for clicking and adding my book in your reading list. I hope that you will enjoy the story parts as well.

!COPYRIGHT ALERT!

Each and every part of these stort stories is belonged to me. So, don't you dare to copy them. Use your beautiful brain and creat your own imagination for writing. Otherwise I will sue you!
Thank you.

☆INTRODUCTION☆

As any other Bengali girl I wait for the Durga Puja, the biggest festival of the West Bengal every year. In those four days of the festival I go to my maternal uncle's house in the village; every year I celebrate our festival there in a traditional way, since my childhood.

These stories will be short ones, two to three chapters.

********

In my school I used to tell and creat stories with my friends. The story detectives, ghosts and mystery and thriller.

I am going to write those memories also with a new twist and spice. Those are going to to within three to four chapters.

*********

Being a day dreamer I always thought to write down some adventurous stories of me being with my cousions and friends. So, finally I decided to write those which I always thought about.

I hope these stories will bring smile on your faces, sometimes goosebumps on your skin and chill in your spine!

**********

Lastly, at the beginning of the story parts I shall explain the background of the storyplot. I just want to share those moments with my beautiful readers, that's all.
Therefore, hold your cold drinks and enjoy the ride. Don't forget to share your thoughts and vote the chapters.

With Love
Sumi96
♡♡♡