1.1

ItsNoodleNini asked:

Hey, Yu! I started following quite recently and am honestly so amazed by how beautiful you look. Do you have any makeup recommendations? 

yu_cosplays200 answered:

Oh wow thank you! I'm pretty sure most of it's due to good lighting and super talented photographers though, but I appreciate it. My favourite product right now is Amy-Lee's eyeliner, the consistency is perfect for me. BK bought it and I honestly haven't looked back ever since.

Karylle asked:

Hi Yu, sorry if you've been asked this before but I'm quite new to cosplay and was just wondering how you looked after longer wigs? I'm having so much trouble with them.

yu_cosplays200 answered:

Get some horse hair detangler. 

Yes, seriously.

If you go to a nearby saddler, the store clerk can direct you to a good brand.

Just... don't tell them it's for a wig. 

ToniTyra asked:

Hi, Yu! I may or may not have been stalking your blog quite a bit and just happened to notice that you and Solux have been to a ton of the same cons. I'm pretty sure you've competed in the same competitions as well and I've just been wondering... are you two friends at all?

yu_cosplays200:

...I'm sorry, but I'm not really sure I know who that is. 

   "Oh piss off!" Solux shrieked, startling Hana, sending the car careening into the adjacent lane.  

   "What happened?" She yelled, heavily concerned.

   "Sorry, sorry, it's nothing," he waved his hand in her direction noncommittally, still staring down at his phone. The offending Tumblr post stared back.

   "'Not really sure'" he muttered to himself quietly, "the absolute nerve!" 

Catt eyed him curiously.

   "That doesn't really sound like nothing." Hana approached the topic carefully, afraid it was something serious.

He rolled his eyes, "basically, someone just asked Yu about me-"

Catt laughed softly, sliding forward the rest between the two front seats. "Oh really? This'll be interesting."

Hana shushed her and he continued "-like, whether or not we were friends. And this absOLUTE" he breathed out harshly, struggling to compose himself. "She said and I rePEAT 'I'm not really sure I know who that is.' HOW?"

Catt burst out into a fit of giggles, clutching her stomach. "Aww, your first rejection!"

Hana paused, brows furrowed, "Wait... who's Yu?"

   "Yu!" Solux answered suddenly, as if repeating the name would unlock some secret repressed memory from deep within her psyche. 

   "Yu's the pretty cosplayer a certain someone loves to lose to all the time." Catt replied, a smirk playing at the corners of her lips.

   "Not all the time!" He insisted, "she scrapes one or two points more in each category, that's it." 

Catt rolled her eyes, sinking back into her seat, "If you say so."

Hana scowled, deep in though. "Uh... does this have anything to do with the umm... Overwatch Thing?"

The Overwatch Thing.