♡Blueberry eyes♡

Y/n!! Y/n wake up!
"Coming mom! I know when to wake up. You don't have to treat me like a kid anymore." You yelled out of your room.

You hopped up off your bed and went to the bathroom. You hopped into the shower and bruhsed your teeth. You walked out of the bathroom with the towel wrapped around your waist.
'Today is my first day at Karasuno. Maybe I should wear something cute but not too cute because I don't want to draw any attention' You thought to yourself. You threw your clothes on.

You walked downstairs to get yourself some breakfast

You walked downstairs to get yourself some breakfast. You looked at the time and realized you were running out of time. You stuffed a piece of toast in your mouth and put your bag on. You ran out the door.

You skipped on your walk to school examining the flowers as you skipped past. You eventually came across the school and stood in the front near a water fountain reading what you knew as your schedule.

You walked up to the school and stood at the fountain trying to get a good gist of your schedule. First you had chemistry. 'So- chemistry huh. About that... Where is it?' You thought to yourself as you found youself wandering.

You then came across a corridor near the side of the school and you think that could possibly be the way since you didn't know the school that well. 'I'm only a first year so it makes sense I'd be lost." You said quietly.

You walked into the corridor and immediately realized that it wasn't your class. The door locked behind you so you had to cut through the door at the back of the gym to get into the school.

All of a sudden a bunch of tall boys started to bombard you and you felt a drop of sweat come down your forehead. The only ones that werent
bombarding you was a tall blonde with glasses and a boy with black hair covering his face, clearly mad at something Or, maybe he just has some serious RBF" You chuckled to yourself.

You then began to try and compensate your words but all that came out was "Uh- um... CHEMISTRY."
They all stared at you like you had eight heads until two loud boys walked up to you.

"WOAH MARRY ME" They said in unison. You backed up against the door as the two simps were running up to you.

Just before they jumped at you a kind looking boy with grey hair grabbed them by their collars and threw them.

You thanked him and walked away scarily looking behind you simatniously and when you turned around

*BOOM*
A ball flew against your head as the black haired boy earlier came tumbling on top of you. Your face turned beat red as his face was painted pink staring away from you trying to prop himself up.

"Sorry about that" he said looking away from you rubbing the back of his neck as the blonde and the buzz cut behind him are laughing in his face. The orange haired boy was sitting in the back nonchalant of what just occured.
He offered his hand to you so you could get up and you accepted.

"No problem!" You said dusting yourself off still ever so slightly blushing. As you finished dusting yourself off you looked at the boy standing in front of you. His eyes... They glistened like the moon above the ocean at night. They were beautiful. Blue orbs like marbles. Blueberry eyes.

For a minute you lost yourself and all of your being, just staring into his beautiful eyes. Your heart began to race and you could just imagine how close your face was. You realized he was getting nervous so you looked away from him.

Both of your faces was now redder then before and you backed up realizing you still had his hand in yours.
"D- Do you know where the chemistry room is?" You asked him, embarrasly stuttering.

"Yeah I'll just walk you there, since that's my next class anyways. My name's Kageyama but you can just call me Kags" He said.

You then stated "My name is Y/n. L/n and you can call me N/N" You said. The both of you walked out of the gym as he waved to his orange haired friend. The tangerine stuck a thumbs up at him along with a wink and he rolled his eyes. I chuckled at that thought and, we were on our way.

♡Hello! Sorry for such a long introduction, I don't usually make my stories this long but I will be continuing tomorrow. I hope you enjoy this story. If you can, please vote! Should I write more? Comment down below. Thank you!! ~ Kxllua_x♡

802 Words