"He's cheatin' Maury"

Maury sat in his chair ready for his next "case." He read that two men would be coming in the show. An interesting switch up to his normal clients. He was nervous, yet intrigued as what was to come.

Iwachan, formally known as Iwaizumi Hajime (27) athletic trainer confidently strolled up to Maury, shaking his hand and taking a seat. Maury smiled warmly at the man. "So, Iwaizumi, tell me why you're with us today."

Iwa scowled and the clip rolled, showing close ups of his sexy, handsome, show-stopping, beautiful, perfect, immaculate face while he described his current issue.

"I've been in a relationship with Tooru Oikawa for, well, one motha fuckin week and his flat ass is already cheatin'!" Iwa explains. "I've caught him with dudes. I've caught him with girls. He is an unfaithful son of a bitch who should've gone to Shiratorizawa!"

The crowd gasps and cheers on Iwachan as he nods in approval. Maury shakes his head. "Wow, Iwaizumi. This is a though situation! However, all of these allegations you've made about Oikawa will be solved today! Let's see what he has to say about this matter."

A clip then rolls of the great king himself. Oikawa flashes a smile as the same unflattering angles zoom on his face. "Hi! I'm tooru oikawa. If you didn't already know. I've been dating my best friend Iwachan for a week and he already thinks I'm a cheating liar!! It's not my fault that I'm hot! Why should it matter if hot chicks and guys come up to me?! Maybe Iwachan should trust that my heart is in the right place."

Maury laughs and motions to the crowd. "Alright folks there you have it! Let's bring him out!!" Oikawa appears at the top of the steps, smiling and posing confidently s the crowd boos and cusses at him. Oikawa frowns a bit before shaking maury's hand and sitting next to Iwa.

Maury looks at the couple, examining the two. And interesting pair to say the least. "Well we hooked Tooru up to a lie detector test, so these will show the results and give you some answers, Iwaizumi." Maury then looks at the questions and results of oikawa's test.

Maury read the first question. "Starting out wirh number one, we asked have you ever set for anyone other than Iwachan? You said, no. The lie detector says that that.....was a lie..." Iwa whips his head over to glare at Oikawa. Oikawa begins to sweat nervously, rubbing the back of his neck. Maury refers back to the paper. "Question number 2. Do you wish you would've gone to Shiratorizawa? You said no, the lie detector test said...you were telling the truth!" Oikawa gives the crowd a proud smile like he did something right for once. Iwa shakes his head. "It was one question. ONE QUESTION. Let's see the rest."

Maury chuckled and read question number 3. "Have you ever cheated on Iwaizumi with anyone on your team? You said no, the lie detector test said....you were telling the truth." Oikawa laughs. "Yeah that's right! Go on Iwachan!! You were wrong!!"

Maury motions for Oikawa to stay in his seat. "One final question. Have you ever cheated on iwaizumi with anyone from another team? You said no, the lie detector test confirms that that....was a lie."

The crowd goes wild as Oikawa sprints out of the room as Halo by Beyoncé plays. Iwa races after him, ready to kick the shit out of the setter. Maury glances at the camera and utters his last words before signing off. "See you next time on, the Maury show."