1

The boss whispered something to his assistant and she nodded and smiled, "Since, everyone is here, let us start the plan to be discussed by Ms. Nori" The assistant smiled and looked at the secretary, She stood up and took the small remote, The Presentation appeared to the whiteboard

"Blackpink, Little Mix, Fifth harmony, BTS, Exo, Red Velvet, Twice"

"These are some group who is definitely famous and may have connection to our enemies"

"But hese can be our way to make them pay"

"We make a girl group, or boy group to impress people and earn money, While behind the curtains we kill"

"I like that. And I have the perfect girls." The boss said, "But is it too early for you to agree, boss?" The secretary asked, "If i say so, Then its settled!" The boss shouted.

"Hi daddy" The blonde haired girl greeted his father, The boss smiled seeing her precious daughter walking towards him, "How's the Mafia doing?" His daughter hugged him, "Pretty good" The boss kissed his daughter's head, "Looks like your daddy is tired, Accompany him to our room, Katana" The boss's wife smiled, "Okay" Katana smiled, They went to the Master's bedroom and she immediately left.

Katana will turn 18 next year, She was used on staying home all the time, she is allowed to go out but she always have a bodyguard beside her to avoid her father's enemies to kidnap or kill her.

"Honey, I need to tell you something" Kai, the boss said, "Uh-huh" His wife, Maya said, "Its finally the right time" Kai said, "I know, But it really is dangero-" before Maya could even finish her sentence, Kai's lips are already on hers, Kai put his hands on Maya's waist, He pulled Maya closer and licked the bottom part of Maya's lips for entrance, which Maya quickly allowed, Kai pushed his tounge inside Maya's mouth as Maya let out a small moan, Maya put her arms around Kai's neck as they deepen the kiss, Kai's hands brushed her waist as he reached for Maya's breast and carresed it, Kai stopped kissing Maya and looked at her, Maya nodded and Kai started kissing Maya's neck and played her right side breast, He unbuttoned Maya's blouse and ripped it open, "B-be Gentle" Maya moaned, "I won't" Kai said between his kisses, He already know Maya's spot and he definitely licked that part marking his territory, Maya's moan loudened, "You're mine, Only mine" Kai said and continued kissing Maya's neck, "Daddy, Is this tru-"

"Holy shit, I'm sorry!" Katana said and covered her eyes, "My bad, Lock the door next time!" Katana screamed, She clicked the door knob and closed the door, "Oh my god, That was not good" She sighed and went to her room.

"Well, did you enjoy?" Katana said raising her eyebrows up and down, "Shut up" Kai embarrasingly said, "I really regret doing that, I should've knocked" Katana giggled, They continued eating and finished it, "Tana, we have something to tell you" Maya said, "Wha- You are pregnant?" Katana looked at them with shock expression, "Huh? No!" Maya said, "Its finally time for you to join the Mafia." Kai said straightforward, "Really? Omg yes!" Katana shouted, "When will I start?" Katana excitedly asked, "Tommorow."

Katana's POV

I was awaken by my Mother, she told me not to trust easily and never kneel to anyone, I should be the best and everyone should envy me, I nodded as a yes but i'm not really that kind of person but I really am dangerous and talented, I wore my casual clothes and went directly to the car. The driver greeted me and we went into our way, We passed some big buildings and some suburbans, The driver drove into a small street which contains big houses with guards, I finally got to see buildings again, and we stopped into a huge  and big black building. The big guards immediately let us in, we parked into a high tech parking and the driver told me to enter the elevator and go to the 10th floor.

I got out of the Elevator and there's a lady who bowed at me, She accompanied me to a room with three other girls, She bowed and I smiled, I told her to go and she obeyed immediately, The girls are minding  their own business, One with an iPad, really busy on the game she's playing, The other is reading a magazine, while the last one is Listening to music with her eyes closed, I stood there looking at them, when suddenly the other door opened, revealing two man, "Please follow us" The other guy said, I walkes towards them while the others followed, They took us in an elevator, and lead us to the ground floor, "Why did we even go to the 10th floor if were still going to the ground floor?" The girl with the games said, The bodyguards didnt answer her.

We arrived at the Ground floor, Where there was a Lady standing, The bodyguards told us to go ahead and as always I was the first one to lead, "Goodmorning, Girls, I believe you dont know what you're doing here, Well, you're here to be my trainee, I am Ms. Eleanor, you girls can call me Elea" She smiled, We were staying at a Dance room? What are we doing here? But anyways, The door opened and my father and three mej showed up, I grinned and the others too, I believe they are the fathers, "Okay, you girls are the Raven's Fury" The other man said, "You" My father pointed me, "You will be called as Avery" My father added, "You, you're Amora" He said pointing at the girl with games, "You, you are Blair" Father said pointing at the girl with headphones, "Lastly, You are Blaze" He pointed the girl with the Magazine, "People should not know your real identity, and starting today you will be trained as a girl group and will be staying together all the times, You will be debuting next year so, give it your all, and promise me you will never, ever, Put our mafia community to danger, i dont want to owe anything. No complanations from the people." My father said and then left, "Give it your all, Katana, Kennedy, Alyssa and Luna" My father last words.