A Halloween Morning

"Rise and shine everyone, guess what time it is? It's Halloween!" Jack exclaimed. The others rubbed their eyes and stretched.

 "You guys all got your costumes, right?" asked June.

"Yeah." said Dirk.

"Yep," Quint says. Jack nods. Is my costume good enough? He thought.

"Okay, we should get ready." June suggests.

Fifteen minutes later

They all meet at the statue. Dirk is Frankenstein, Quint is a mad scientist, June is Clementine from the Walking Dead, and Jack is a plague doctor.

"Ok, we should get some candy at the mall." Jack says.

They all make their way to the mall, carrying bags in their hands. Rover follows them. While they were going there, they encountered some zombies. It wasn't hard to get them away. Once they did that, they started looking for candy.

"Trick or treat!" said the gang in unison at an empty store at the mall.

"Wait, why did we say trick or treat again?" asked June.

"I don't know, Halloween tradition." Dirk shrugged.

"How much are we taking?" Quint asked.

"Tons!" Jack answered.

Two minutes later

The team then straps the bags of candy on Rover and starts to head to the plaza. Once they get there, they set the bags of candy in the treehouse. The plaza was empty.

"That's weird, shouldn't some of the monsters be outside?" June asked.

"Yeah, maybe they're planning something." Quint responded.

"Maybe they are." He said to himself.