Tanjiro's soft lips

ℤ𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕤𝕦'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕧𝕚𝕖𝕨

I was laying in bed but I couldn't sleep. It was probably because of the game we played where the boys had to leave their shirts off for 5 hours. When I glanced at Tanjiro's bare chest and torso, it got me all flustered to where I couldn't look at him straight in the eyes. Man..he looked so..so hot..EH I MEAN-!

I lay there in silence thinking. I had the feeling, I don't what it's called but I just had to see him.

I got up from my bed and silently went to Tanjiro's room as I slowly open the door and walk in closing the door behind me.

There he was sleeping like and angel. I got up close to him and looked at his sleeping face. I've been thinking maybe this is my chance. I took a deep breath and leaned in. I kissed his soft and glossy lips holding the kiss for a few. The next thing I knew Tanjiro's eyes shot open. I noticed his eyes were open as I quickly jumped back

"AHH YOU WERE AWAKYE THIS WHOLE TIME!?? WERE YOU PRETENDING TO BE ASLEEP!?" My face grew red.

"Zenitsu.." I hear the soft voice but I was to flustered to even listen. Before Tanjiro could say another word I bolted out of the building lightning speed leaving some sparks in the are.

"Eh!? WAIT ZENITSU!" Tanjiro yelled to him but it was too late he was already gone within a blink of an eye.

I was on the porch as tears filled my eyes. "BAKA BAKA BAKA!" I say hitting my head. Streams of tears came down my cheeks as I rolled around on the porch crying and screaming. "HES GONNA THINK IM WEIRD NOW IM SUCH AN IDIOT!" I continued to cry as a puddle formed in front of me made out of my own tears.

"..Zenitsu..?" A soft voice comes from behind me. I slowly turn my head towards the voice and there he was, Tanjiro standing in the door way.

𝕋𝕒𝕟𝕛𝕚𝕣𝕠'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕧𝕚𝕖𝕨

I walked toward the crying blond headed male as I sit right next to him. I can smell the fear and embarrassment coming from him as he tried moving away.

"Hey, Zenitsu, about what happened.."

"AHH! I-I don't want to hear it I already know you hate me and thing I'm weird!!" Zenitsu's eye grew blurry from the tears.

"Hm? What are you talking about? I don't hate you nor do I think your weird."

Zenitsu was confused as he looked at the marroon haired male with teary eyes.

"Y-you don't hate me..even though of what I did..?" He said softly with sniffles.