Strange Deja-Vu

"Ow" She said with a groan as she woke up, head pounding. That was normal for her though, to wake up with a headache, especially when she would take her sleeping pills the night before. But today was a bit odd. Instead of waking up in her bedroom on the couch; her usual nap spot, she woke up in an alleyway. It looked familiar though. She recognized the paint jobs of the buildings and the colors of the back doorways to said buildings. Despite this it did look like the place had aged about ten years to what she remembers. This unsettled her greatly.

She laid there for a while contemplating what had happened and what was happening now. 'Why am i back here? What happened? Why does everything look older?' were only a few of her questions. Slowly, she decided to sit up off the hard concrete ground to get a better look of her surroundings. 

She looked herself over slowly, simply glad that she was herself as she checked over her lime to forest green at the base gradient snake tail, followed by her fluffy dark blue to light blue striped legs and lime green paw pads, up her plain blue stomach, to her blue arms and dark grey-purple paw pads on her hands. She felt her face with another groan, looking in a puddle to see her natural 'tear stained' undereye and face markings. Her lime green irises glowed, starkly contrasting her dark grey-purple sclera. Her nose the same color as her finger pads and sclera shining through slightly. Bright lime hair being slightly toyed with by the wind.

"Yup, same ol' Angel, but how did i get here? Last I remember I was sleeping in my room, Summer and them were being loud downstairs. They were celebrating the crystal apple harvest season with some imported ale. It was too much for me so I went to bed to excuse myself..." She then began to think, and she could have say there thinking for hours if she didn't hear footsteps coming to one of the building's doors. She distinctly remembers that door being attached to a butcher shop, she used to sneak meats from the trash by the door. The owner was a mean man and would chase her off, screaming profanities back then.

Quickly falling into a panic, she got up and ran for the exit of the alley. Hearing the door open followed by a loud man yelling at her. Yup, it's still him, but there's no time to reminisce on her 'old friend'. Once she reached the exit and was on the sidewalk of a city road she was hit with a strange sense of Deja-Vu.

Hey guys, I just kinda felt like writing a story about my sona and her psycho counterpart, hope yall enjoy, and even if you don't that's okay too.