A life changing night

Harry whispered "whengardium lemme get in those jeans" into shreks long ogre ears

Harry whispered "whengardium lemme get in those jeans" into shreks long ogre ears. Shrek giggled in response as he pulled away from the enchanting kiss. He began to unbuckle his trousers and let them fall to his ankles.

"Bend over Harry" shrek said in a deep, dominating voice that echoed through the swamp. Slowly, Harry began to undress himself and deliberately began to tease shrek. Shrek couldn't take it anymore and ripped the clothes off of Harry and again commanded him to bed over. Eagerly, Harry did as he was told and prepared himself for shreks massive cock. Shrek, now hard as a rock, aligned himself with Harry's entrance and pushed himself in with one big thrust. Alittle confused, Harry looked behind him as he swore he felt shrek enter him but there was barely any feeling at all; it was almost as if shrek had a Kyle sized cock. He wanted to ask shrek if he was in yet but didn't want to offend shrek incase he was. Shrek began thrusting at a steady pace and Harry pretended that he enjoyed it. Muttering under his breath Harry said "shrek dick biggus" and suddenly his ass was ripped open by shreks new huge cock. Stunned, Shrek pulled out to look at his new beast of a dick and marvelled at it. "Finally Fiona will take me back and I can stop fucking little boys!" He cheered but then noticed Harry's twitching mangled body that exploded because of the sheer size of shreks genitals. Not finished yet, shrek decided to sit down and jack himself off until he was done.

A few days later shrek tried to hook up with Fiona and told her he was a changed man as he now had a large cock but he accidentally made her explode too. Shrek is now a lonely man, cursed by a dead underage wizard who just wanted good shrex. No shrexily ever after a here. The end