𝟎𝟑

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 - ━━━━━━━━━❝𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓❞

❝𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓❞

"𝑩𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒇𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒏 your senses, they make them prolonged, but they don't inhibit the amount of pleasure one could go through."

Well that is what she read in a raunchy adult magazine two weeks ago, not only is that true but it helped her to explore new techniques and endure all the satisfaction that one day she'll surely get.

Her first time with a man was somehow short lived and non existent, she was both fickle and naive, without a care in the whole world... she wouldn't say he was that good or whether he was well endowed or not was a mystery, that was only known to her and her beloved mother at the time.

Fifteen, a tender age for her delicate rose bud to be deflowered by a man who was not worth her time nor age group, a man who is three times her age.

Thinking of him made her drown into an imaginary abyss that she couldn't escape from.

Discarding the ominous memories, She layed back on her queen sized bed, legs up in the air while she twirled her curled hair with her spotless, coffin shaped acrylic nails, making sure to survey the email that her photographer sent a few minutes ago.

It said:

"Remember to be on time tomorrow at 1.00pm sharp ! A very special guest will be helping to assess your photoshoot."

Tatum was alarmed by the email, this was because she was not notified earlier that she would be gauged at by some "special guest" . She held her breath and exhaled inwardly, this would mean that tomorrow will be an extra busy day.

But the thing that kept on crossing her mind was when she will receive her next pay, she was eager and desperate in need for money to help support the house.

She has yet to wait and see who that special guest  will be...

{ Hi my loves, I hope you all liked this ch 3! It's been long overdue, but here it is!! .}

What do you guys think of Tatum so far? (My choice to make her lose her innocence is due to character progression, that does not mean that she's a 'slut' or 'hoe' words like that tend to be extremely overlooked in our society, 'slutshaming isn't acceptable' , so I want to try my best to empower all kinds of femininity in my stories, especially this one.)

~ Acacia