Uh Oh..

I woke up by the sun shining in my eyes. "Ow." I sighed, rubbing my eyes. I stared at the weird looking stalactites with a straight face. "Wh-What the fuck..?" I groaned. I rolled over, towards the entrance of my cave. I squinted my eyes. I heard tapping on the top of my cave. "Boo!" Solea screamed. "Ah!" I threw myself back, scared. "What the hell was that for, bitch?!" I yelled at her, getting up angrily. "I'm bored. Sorry." She apologized, rubbing her paw. I groaned, going outside, and sighing. "Hey, what's wrong?" Solea asked. "I'm just.....I'm just still mad at you for startling me like that. I hit my head when I jumped back.." I sighed. "Oh..sorry.." She apologized, once again. I couldn't exactly see everything clearly, because of the sun shining in my eyes earlier. I rubbed my head. Solea cleared her throat awkwardly. I walked out into the village. Everyone was trading, like usual. Nobody in this kingdom believes we should use money, we all think they are just stupid pieces of paper. "Oh my...god...!" Solea yelled. "What?" I looked up. "Oh! Oh my god! That-" I got cut off by a child clearing their throat. "Excuse me. I'm giving out cookies for everyone, and I was wondering if you wanted one." The child held a basket with their mouth, (because we're cats) filled with double chocolate, sugar, and cinnamon cookies. "Oh. Sure! Why not?" I took two double chocolate cookies; one for me, and one for Solea. "Thank you!" I said to the child. The child smiled, waved, and walked towards another cat. I almost took a bite, but then I remembered...I'm a cat. Chocolate is toxic for us. I snatched the cookie from Solea. "Hey!" She yowled. "We're cats, remember? We can't have chocolate." I mumbled, staring at the child suspiciously. "Oh..right!" Solea remembered. "Wait.." She stared at the child the same way I did. "Let's go get FlakeFall, since he's the smart one." I said. "Hey!" Solea yowled. I smiled, smugly. 

*𝚆-𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝?!*

"Hey, so what's the problem?" FlakeFall asked. "There was a child that went up to us, and offered us cookies. There were double chocolate, sugar, and cinnamon, and we can't have any of that. But I was stupid and took 2 double chocolates for us. We didn't eat them, because I had noticed." I explained. FlakeFall sighed, in a relieved way. "Hey, what's the deal with feathers over there?" Solea asked, looking at a cat with decorative feathers on their back. "Uh.." I stared, confusedly. "I-I have no idea.." FlakeFall stuttered. 

<N-No! Leave me alone!>

I stared at the grass in wonder. "What the hell just happened?" I asked Solea, looking up at her. "Um...you probably shouldn't be asking me. I do not have any evidence of what even caused that." She spat. "Well it definitely isn't good." FlakeFall grunted, as I shifted my head towards him. I then dropped my head, to look back at the grass, sighing. "H-Hey, don't worry, (Y/N). We'll figure this out soon enough." Solea stuttered a bit, putting her paw on my shoulder. I kept staring at the grass, as I had the urge to walk around in the field, filled with wheat close by. I dropped down, to show Solea I was tired of thinking about this. "Oh..okay. I'll just carry you back to the clan. Come on FlakeFall, and let (Y/N) sleep." Solea demanded, and FlakeFall abided. "Wait." I jumped up. "Huh?" FlakeFall exclaimed, confusedly. "What about the other cats that ate any cookies that the child gave out earlier? We cats hate cookies!" I yowled. "Oh..oh god oh god!" Solea started panicking. FlakeFall, stayed calm, however. Not much of a surprise there. Then, I heard footprints. Suddenly, after a solid 6 minutes, it stopped. Not 5 seconds later, all I saw was black.