Chapter 1:The past

Your POV

It was a bright, sunny day. I was only in the first grade, but I remember it like it was yesterday.

Flashback

I ran with some kids, playing tag. We were having fun. But then someone tripped me.

"Oh, what's the matter? Little baby gonna cry?" Sara said. I felt like crying. But right after I closed my eyes, I heard a voice.

"Leave her alone! How would you like to be pushed around like that?" My classmate, Dipper Pines said.

"Ugh, fine." Sara said walking away. I looked up at Dipper.

"Hey, you must be (Y/N), I'm Mason, but everyone calls me Dipper." He said helping me up. "It's nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too Dipper." I said. And after that day, we were the best of friends.

.
.
.

Until one day...

.
.
.

I had to move away, I didn't know how I was going to tell Dipper, but I had too. I waited until recess to tell him.

"Dipper?"

"Yes (Y/N)?"

"I have to move away."

"Where too?"

"Gravity Falls, Origin."

"My great-uncle Stan lives there, but please make sure to visit."

"I promise Dipper." I said hugging him, as it was my last day there. Dipper hugged back, and shortly after, my mother came by to pick me up.

End of flashback

I really miss Dipper, but at least I have my friend Moon.

(A/N:Yes, the Author Chan is here, and she/they are with her/their girlfriend)

Moon and I are currently hanging out with her girlfriend, Allie.

"O. M. Gosh! I just found a clearance on art supplies!" Moon says.

"Cool!" Allie says. I look out the window and see two kids, one is a boy, and the other is a female. They look familiar. I take out a picture from first grade and look back at the kids. My eyes widen as I realize who they are. They start to walk away, I quickly go to run after them.

"Dipper! Mable! Wait up!" I shout. Mabel and Dipper look behind them, then at each other. I catch up to them. "Hey, long time no see."

"Uh, excuse me, but who are you?" Dipper asks.

"Dipper, it's me, your first grade bestie." I say.

T. B. C.